Xbox app travando meu PC todo [Xbox app locking my entire PC]

Discus and support Xbox app travando meu PC todo [Xbox app locking my entire PC] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; O aplicativo abre normalmente mas quando vou pesquisar um jogo especifico ou clico em alguma categoria o aplicativo simplesmente congela, não só ele... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Luiz EduardoMiola Corrêa, Aug 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox app travando meu PC todo [Xbox app locking my entire PC]


    O aplicativo abre normalmente mas quando vou pesquisar um jogo especifico ou clico em alguma categoria o aplicativo simplesmente congela, não só ele mas todo meu PC, não consigo mexer em nada e só reiniciando para voltar ao normal.

    [Translation-The application opens normally but when I search for a specific game or click in some category the application simply freezes, not only it but all my PC, I can not mess with anything and just restarting to return to normal.]

    :)
     
    Luiz EduardoMiola Corrêa, Aug 7, 2020
    #1
  2. magjau Win User

    Xbox live app can't login Error 0xbba

    Esse aplicativo xbox esta instalado no meu celular e não no meu pc .obrigado .. mas não consegui resolver o erro do app ..👍

    [Translation-This Xbox app is installed on my phone and not on my PC. Thank you.. But I could not solve the error of the app.. 👍]
  3. N0504 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 carrega infinitamente!!! [Forza Horizon 4 Infinite Load]

    Meu pc tem todos requisitos. E a minha placa gráfica é uma amd.

    Translate-My PC has all the requirements. And my graphics card is an AMD.
  4. doghugs Win User

    XBox App will not install

    Also it appears you are asking me to reset the XBox app, which is currently not installed on my PC. Please read the entire post
  5. {Parity} Win User

    Using a WD My Book for both pc and Xbox one storage

    Nope, you can't do that. The XBOX One will take the entire drive and format it all for use with games and apps. To use it on a PC after that it will have to be reformatted by the PC. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
  6. battoukun Win User

    Gears 5 wants to pre-install on the wrong partition

    I had the same problem when I started the app download from the Xbox App on PC, what I did to fix it was uninstall the app entirely from the App and Features option in Windows, then I closed the Xbox app and reinstalled the Gears from the Microsoft Store
    and that downloaded the 66gb to the correct partition. The error seems to be on the Xbox App.
Thema:

Xbox app travando meu PC todo [Xbox app locking my entire PC]

Loading...
  1. Xbox app travando meu PC todo [Xbox app locking my entire PC] - Similar Threads - app travando meu

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...