Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App
Discus and support Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think it would be a good idea to add game hub to the xbox app for the phone etc. It would be easier and quicker I think it would end up having more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drough2x, Apr 11, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App
Loading...
-
Xbox app suggestions: Game Hub/Xbox App - Similar Threads - app suggestions Game
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Xbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added
in XboX InsidersXbox App Suggestion for Game Reviews to be Added: I’d love to see the ability to leave game reviews directly within the Xbox App on mobile and PC. Right now, reviews are limited to the console or the Microsoft Store website, which isn’t always... -
Party Chat Integrity Suggestion - Xbox Mobile App
in XboX InsidersParty Chat Integrity Suggestion - Xbox Mobile App: Could this be considered for improvement? This feature, on mobile phones, while convenient, should be able to maintain presence while in an active party chat using the app, even while the phone... -
Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure
in XboX InsidersSuggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass... -
I'm not able to access/open/uninstall my xbox app. Can someone suggest me what I should do?
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm not able to access/open/uninstall my xbox app. Can someone suggest me what I should do?: I'm not able to access/open/uninstall my xbox app dfae340b-878c-4e21-a523-91d2e75aae64 -
Sugestão de um APP para facilitar a jogatina de muitos usuarios. [Mod Translation-Suggest...
in XBoX Games and AppsSugestão de um APP para facilitar a jogatina de muitos usuarios. [Mod Translation-Suggest...: Ideia de um APP lucrativo para x-box one. Um app que permite fazer traduções dos jogos em tempo real, para facilitar a jogabilidade de jogos sem suporte em Português para usuários que não tem...