Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous

Discus and support Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While I agree that the old Xbox app was slow and could definitely be improved...the LFG functionality was probably the most used feature for me & my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoDel Percio, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous

While I agree that the old Xbox app was slow and could definitely be improved...the LFG functionality was probably the most used feature for me & my friends. I mean it's kind of the whole point why you would install the app period.

Imagine you're signing in your favourite game, you can use your phone to create an LFG post so you can start looking for a team. It's a million times easier to type/copy/paste on your phone rather than using your gamepad.

I really don't understand, it doesn't make sense to even have the app without that feature. I've been intentionally running the old apk version on my phone for about a year now and my friends are doing the same.

It's just ridiculous that the feature is not there anymore.

:)

MarcoDel Percio, Jul 27, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

NEED A LIVING TRICKSHOTTING RELAX CLAN (BO2)

3. SUNGERBAL Win User

EA Play won’t install games

Similar issue. I choose a game and select download in the Xbox app which in turn opens the EA Desktop app. My gamepass account is showing it is linked and that I have EA Play. However, the download button for the game in EA Desktop is missing. All of the EA Play games are missing the download button. Meanwhile the xbox app gets stuck saying it is preparing to download at 0%. Then it disappears from the sidebar in the Xbox app. The button to download the game on the Xbox app goes back to saying install. It is an endless circles that doesn't work. I just spent and hour with EA chat and it is still not resolved. Absolutely ridiculous!
  4. Gambiman Win User

Age of Empire 4 / Cannot connect to my account (in-game)

I reset, I even re-installed Xbox app. Still not working.

This is ridiculous...
  5. Horhyzon Win User

Party invites not showing up on console, being sent to Win10 PC instead.

I'm missing out on LFG groups. Thanks MFC for the quick reply to this months old thread.
  6. SirTobiGoodboy Win User

Xbox Console Companion: Party and Game Notifications Not Being Received

Is there anyway to use LFG in the game bar? I mostly used the companion app for the LFG function for Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous

1. Xbox app still missing LFG, it's ridiculous - Similar Threads - app still missing

2. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. Still Not receiving notification on xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still Not receiving notification on xbox app: Hi, Following from my original question on 05 June 2023, I followed the most recent advice given by Geri. I did a software update for my phone, but it didn't resolve my issue. Yesterday I had to...
  5. I changed my gamertag, but on the app it still displays both the old and current gamertag....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag, but on the app it still displays both the old and current gamertag....: My old gamertag shows but then below it is my new, changed one. I only want the current one to show. 32c59678-ab98-4076-87e4-66e041ea13ed
  6. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  7. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...
  8. Still suspended on xbox pc app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still suspended on xbox pc app.: After completing my suspension i went to the pc app for xbox but it still said i was suspended. If i went to xbox suspensions it says i am no longer suspended. And if i go on my xbox or mobile app...
  9. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points: My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and...
  10. Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu ray player app still not working in 2023!?: Why are we still having this issue in 2023.. the blu ray player app is broken. It won’t even download anymore. Can’t even watch a dvd on an Xbox. 8329b734-f716-4922-a788-b0d49b2aeb43