Xbox app showing 2 consoles
Discus and support Xbox app showing 2 consoles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have a xbox one s. When I log in to the xbox app on my phone it shows one with 3tb storage and the one with only 1tb. I only have 1 console. But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BOVINE LACTATE, Oct 16, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox app showing 2 consoles
Loading...
-
Xbox app showing 2 consoles - Similar Threads - app showing consoles
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Games on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app
in XboX InsidersGames on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app: I have games on the Ubisoft Connect app that aren't showing up in the Xbox app. However, when I installed Assassin's Creed Shadow via Ubisoft Connect, the Xbox app told me the installation was... -
Why aren’t thumbnails showing in app or on console?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy aren’t thumbnails showing in app or on console?: Went to look at what games are offered on Xbox game pass but I can’t see the pictures on either the phone app or console. Owned the console for 3 days and already considering getting rid of it.... -
Why is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is Vshojo X SMITE bundle only showing on PC Xbox App but not the console?: So the only way I can really explain this issue is that I am able to see the bundle on the Xbox PC app but not on my console. When I go to "My games & apps" on the PC app I am able to see the... -
How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do you fix the console not showing in the PC app?: How do you fix the console not showing in the PC app? Worked last week, now not showing nay option to connect to the console e5be635d-55fe-4725-b98c-68c042a988de -
Game Captures not showing up on Xbox app, but on console it says they are on the network?
in XBoX on ConsolesGame Captures not showing up on Xbox app, but on console it says they are on the network?: I am trying to get some game captures off my xbox but I'm having a few different problems When I upload them to OneDrive they upload as two pictures, one super washed out and the other really... -
games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library
in XBoX Games and Appsgames showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...