Xbox app sho wblack screen.And after reinstalling the installer Freeze :(

Discus and support Xbox app sho wblack screen.And after reinstalling the installer Freeze :( in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This happen from yesterday in the app, and now try'ng to reinstall i cannot reinstall the XBX app because it freeze . Any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by antimojv, Oct 26, 2020.

  1. antimojv
    antimojv Guest

    Xbox app sho wblack screen.And after reinstalling the installer Freeze :(


    This happen from yesterday in the app, and now try'ng to reinstall i cannot reinstall the XBX app because it freeze . Any help?

    :)
     
    antimojv, Oct 26, 2020
    #1
  2. antimojv Win User

    Xbox app sho wblack screen.And after reinstalling the installer Freeze :(

    The reinstall work after a restart.....
  3. JustAsp6936266 Win User

    Xbox Beta app

    well, I have tried reinstalling the app but the app installer is doing the same thing where it loads the Xbox logo then just freezes there that also happened the first time I tried to install it.
  4. Calvarius7 Win User

    Xbox pass for windows/games won't install

    Problem solved if anyone else has this issue!

    I just uninstalled the XBOX BETA APP and reinstalled. Everything I was reading was telling me to do this using powershell and doing it with the xbox gaming service. It was the beta app that was causing the problem. After the uninstall, the installer can
    freeze and you just need to reboot and it should work.
    Have the exact same problems, but now I can't reinstall the app because it freeze every time. Reboot doesn't help, tried with a new image of the installer, doesn't help, just freezing every time.

    Also I can't download via Microsoft Store, the store crashes when I try to install a game-pass game. Srsly Microsoft.. what the fu** ?
  5. jthlion482 Win User

    Xbox pass for windows/games won't install

    Problem solved if anyone else has this issue!

    I just uninstalled the XBOX BETA APP and reinstalled. Everything I was reading was telling me to do this using powershell and doing it with the xbox gaming service. It was the beta app that was causing the problem. After the uninstall, the installer can
    freeze and you just need to reboot and it should work.
  6. FredrikForslund Win User

    Uninstall and then re-install Xbox App on PC

    Thank you for your help!

    What happens to the games that are installed via the Xbox App when I uninstall and then reinstall the Xbox App? Will they also be needed to reinstalled or will they work just as before after the reinstallation of the Xbox App?
Thema:

Xbox app sho wblack screen.And after reinstalling the installer Freeze :(

Loading...
  1. Xbox app sho wblack screen.And after reinstalling the installer Freeze :( - Similar Threads - app sho wblack

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]