Xbox App Serious Issues
Discus and support Xbox App Serious Issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Lately I've been having some serious issues with the Xbox App being incredibly slow and buggy. I have some pictures showing some of the visual bugs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheMexicnBanana, Apr 11, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox App Serious Issues
Loading...
-
Xbox App Serious Issues - Similar Threads - App Serious Issues
-
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
XBOX PC app won't close games properly
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,... -
Serious sam on xbox app wont let us play co op?
in XBoX Games and AppsSerious sam on xbox app wont let us play co op?: Apparently this has been an issue since it was released how can you release a game stating co op and it does not have functioning co op that is fraudulent, i didn't pay but for those who bought... -
Xbox Store App - really need serious attention not to ruin Store experience - like navigation
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Store App - really need serious attention not to ruin Store experience - like navigation: Hi Now having fiber high speed internet I spent more time in Xbox Store through the App in Xbox One. And this experience is just horrible. #1. Back buttons often return to Home screen instead... -
Serious system software bug or bug with bluray player app
in XBoX on ConsolesSerious system software bug or bug with bluray player app: hi I have been told that by Xbox customer support that this is the only way to report a software bug with the Xbox one S console and the latest system software release. 3D bluray playback is...