Xbox APP says im not old enough to dowload

Discus and support Xbox APP says im not old enough to dowload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried to dowload a game from The xbox app but it says im not old enough but my age of birth is listed listed as 18/02/1997 on the same account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nilion, Oct 10, 2022.

1. nilion
    nilion Guest

i tried to dowload a game from The xbox app but it says im not old enough but my age of birth is listed listed as
    18/02/1997 on the same account
    please help

:)

nilion, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

nilion, if it's just a bug, try to install the game directly from the website or from your Microsoft Store, friend.

If it doesn't work, do this process below.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on my microsoft account

will open a tab written my personal information

Click, and go to the date of birth

Change to 18+

Resend, if you already have.

Then log out of your account on the xbox app and log in again.

If it persists, reinstall the app

If it doesn't work, try looking for the game on the website and clicking install

And also look directly in your windows store, and try to install

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. RadioactiveGary Win User

known issue apparently, installing via Microsoft store instead works.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

xbox says im not old enough

Go to http://account.live.com - sign in there - look at the Account Summary section and look at your birth date.

Does it make you less than the age of majority where you live? Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority#Age_19 which shows folks in Alabama, Nebraska, British Columbia,
    New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut and Yukon are not legal adults until they're 19, and New Zealand, Mississippi and Puerto Rico make you an adult at 20.

BTW, Once that date is entered into the Account Summary, you can change it.... but that change does not propagate to Xbox Live and you remain a minor until you reach the original date of birth entered when the Microsoft account was first created.
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

xbox says im not old enough

you will need to promote your account to an adult account once that is done (as long as the account age is 18 or over) you will have no problems.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

EA Says that im not old enough

EA uses their own service you log in with to access EA games. It uses that age to determine if you are old enough to play their games. Issues are common with children under 13 playing battlefield. Basically the answer is the same, you cant change the age
    on the EA account. you need to make a new one there that's old enough and associate the new account with your gamertag.
Thema:

1. Xbox APP says im not old enough to dowload - Similar Threads - APP says old

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  4. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  5. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  6. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  7. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  8. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  9. Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my game saying "sign in needed" even though I am already signed into the xbox app?: I am already signed into the xbox app and when i launch forza horizon 4 on my pc, it says "sign in needed". I have already tried redownloading the game and the xbox app as well as signing in and...
  10. Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App says i have Insufficient storage when installing a game even though i havemore...: I've just been trying to install Quantum Break from the Xbox pc app with game pass and for some reason it keeps putting an error saying i need to free space even though i have more than enough...