Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?

Discus and support Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So when I would go on the xbox app and try and click roblox or minecraft it says download to console but I have those 2 games downloaded on the xbox..... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Royalehigh_lover1221, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?

So when I would go on the xbox app and try and click roblox or minecraft it says download to console but I have those 2 games downloaded on the xbox.. Can anyone tell me whats going on?

submitted by /u/Royalehigh_lover1221
    [link] [comments]

/u/Royalehigh_lover1221, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Telly_C Win User

Xbox games aren't installing on Windows

Sigh, first make sure the app "xbox console companion" is uninstalled. Then make sure the "xbop" app is installed.

You will want to go into the ms store app. Find the forza store page. On the page itself it will say update. When you click that update button it will then open the "Xbox" App. Where it will take you to the store page on the "xbox" app. Then an update button will appear there. You click that and the game will download.

Skipping right to the "xbox" app has not worked for me.

Neither has wsreset
  3. HLCtrl Win User

Ea launcher

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try to install the EA Desktop App and you can install EA games from there. You need to have the EA app open to fix it. The Xbox app will open the EA app and the games will then show up as downloading.
    Hello Jesse

That's the problem, I can't download the launcher in Ea play

He says that I already have it installed and when I click repair it can't and it closes the installer, when I click start it says it's not possible to find the file
  4. WPAK Win User

files deletion in xbox

Hi there,

you can't change or install any apps by downloading the .exe or installer file on the Xbox One console.

Apps can only updated via My Games and Apps or installed via the Store on the console.

I don't think there is a way to delete anything that was downloaded via a browser on the console, it might already be automatically deleted too, but there is no way to check that as far as I know.
  5. angelus3889 Win User

Titanfall season pass

Firstly thanks for the replies. Ive turned on my xbox one this morning and the season pass is back sitting waiting to be installed at my games and apps between my game install and my saved game. Yes it says on the xbox store that ive already installed it
    to my console and is faded out. My mate has got the same issue so im assuming that it isnt be connected to the game yet but you can purchase it and install to console but cant install to game.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox on Windows 10 Pro

The xbox app you can now download, is the one linked with the new gamepass for PC still in beta version. The old xbox app has now a different name and should be already installed in a W10 system.

Look for an app named "companion console xbox" which is the new bname of the old app you're looking for.
Thema:

Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?

1. Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed? - Similar Threads - app saying download

2. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  3. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  4. Xbox says it's updating in the app but when I check there is no update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox says it's updating in the app but when I check there is no update: I went to open Xbox to figure out why stardew valley wasn't signed in and it says that its updating and it's at 0% however it's been at 0% days and Microsoft store says it doesnt need an update,...
  5. Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download: My app like I just got dead island 2 I started to download it but is just stuck at saying installing and not moving 8c9ceaed-edeb-40e2-8264-7011d60cfd1b
  6. trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to download a game and i get a popup saying the app that im trying to download is...: i go to download a game on my hp laptop and it came with all this security in it so when i try and download this game i get a popup that says the app is not microsoft verified and says i have to...
  7. I downloaded and bought a game but it says Do You Own This Game Or App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded and bought a game but it says Do You Own This Game Or App?: Recently I bought black ops 1 on the Xbox series S, I bought it and downloaded it but it says Do you own this game or app? I have tried every tutorial I can find and it still won’t work. Please...
  8. Why is the Microsoft store saying I have an app downloaded already when I dont?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Microsoft store saying I have an app downloaded already when I dont?: I'm trying to download Hulu on Xbox one but the Microsoft store says I have it already and to check my library. Well I did and it's not there. I haven't downloaded the app before and I don't know...
  9. how do i download the ea app on my hp laptop? every time i try to download it, it says that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download the ea app on my hp laptop? every time i try to download it, it says that...: this is what pops up when i try to open the app. it also says its downloaded in my files. 03e5f73a-b916-4d50-9930-70d991bc3fb7
  10. Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can get file on Xbox, but it keeps trying to download an app instead of letting me say what to ...: I can get the file on my Xbox, but when I try to open it, instead of asking me what I want to open it with, it looks up the file type on the store like an idiot, how could I tell it what to use to...