Xbox app repeatedly crashing

Discus and support Xbox app repeatedly crashing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've had this problem for maybe 3 months, but every time I open the Xbox app, it crashes. So, now I can't download apps with my Xbox Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DiamondBroPlayz, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. Xbox app repeatedly crashing


    I've had this problem for maybe 3 months, but every time I open the Xbox app, it crashes. So, now I can't download apps with my Xbox Ultimate Membership, I have tried every thing. Also, it crashes, reopens, and then CRASHES! I have to restart my computer whenever I open it, oh, and the Xbox Console Companion app works.

    :)
     
    DiamondBroPlayz, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Xbox app repeatedly crashing

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're having this problem. Before we try any different solutions, please make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, in this case I mean windows 10 version 21h1.

    If it is not up to date, please update by following the instructions below.

    Select the Start button and then go to Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update.

    - If the problem persists even after updating the system, try the solution below.

    Uninstall the Xbox app

    Type the term WSRESET into the windows search bar

    Run as Administrator

    Wait for the window to open to close automatically

    restart your pc

    Install the Xbox app from the Microsoft store.

    * Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

    NHL Roger's Live APP crashing repeatedly

    You might want to uninstall and reinstall the app again. See if that works. You can also try factory reset.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

    NHL Roger's Live APP crashing repeatedly

    Try clearing cache.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the game.
    It may work for you :D.
  5. BongKaos Win User

    xbox live are crashing repeatedly!!!!!!!

    Only for you!!!

    Not one issue above is true,

    I maybe wrong but, If a service alert was issued it did not effect my systems.....

    Then again, I play games not check for alerts,,, AFAIK the PSN was having issues a while back...... Otherwise, Support is the place to contact.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    xbox live are crashing repeatedly!!!!!!!

    What country are you in Auxiliary?
Thema:

Xbox app repeatedly crashing

Loading...
  1. Xbox app repeatedly crashing - Similar Threads - app repeatedly crashing

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS)

    in XboX Insiders
    Repeated “Dummy Braze Test Message” notifications in Xbox app (iOS): Hi, Today I received the following notification 12 times in a row in the Xbox iOS app: “Mobile Test Message – This is a dummy message sent via Braze…” It seems like a test push notification...