Xbox app remote play

Discus and support Xbox app remote play in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I got my Xbox connected to my remote play on my phone and completed the whole setup for it and It says that I need additional authentication need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AceKiller1, Jun 28, 2021.

1. AceKiller1
    AceKiller1 Guest

Xbox app remote play

I got my Xbox connected to my remote play on my phone and completed the whole setup for it and It says that I need additional authentication need to sign in to my Xbox and I’m away from my house

:)

AceKiller1, Jun 28, 2021
  2. Cro Gal Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Yes, I agree. This is similar like remote play (app is the same). In the old xbox companion app for remote play you can use 4 controllers to remote play but unfortunally we canot use old xbox companion app with xbox series.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

Two different things one companion app is a front end to your xbox for remote play

Xbox app is storefront for pc and remote play and cloud play
  4. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I am confused, is there another way to use wifi remote play than the xbox app?

I use the xbox app on every device for remote play. (Xbox to tablet/PC)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Console companion is gone, how to i display my Xbox onto my laptop?

Remote play is available through the Xbox app
  6. migueltabera Win User

Remote play on Xbox App

I'm having similar problems. Remote play is not working but I think the app can comunciate with the console because I see the library and I can change the name of the console in the app.

If I rename the Xbox console on the Xbox settings, remote playing starts working. But after a few hours, the problem again.

Another problem I have is with the remote controller of the app and with the connection from digital assistants. Remote conroller and digital assistants don't work until I change the xbox name on the xbox settings.
Thema:

Xbox app remote play

1. Xbox app remote play - Similar Threads - app remote play

2. Xbox App on MacOS for Remote Play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App on MacOS for Remote Play: Hey! I just purchased an Xbox series S and it every penny on it feels worth it and even better than PS in terms of power and price. However, it’s really off putting that there’s no Xbox app for...
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?: Not interested in cloud gaming, just remote play, so when my living room TV is being used, I can remote play on a TV in another room, without having to buy another xbox console....
  5. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  6. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  7. Windows XBOX App after selecting remote play, hangs up on black screen, however remote play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows XBOX App after selecting remote play, hangs up on black screen, however remote play...: re-opening this thread because the issue was not resolved and I have the exact same problem except I have something to add. My X1X worked flawlessly streaming to my Win10 PC but my XSX just shows...
  8. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  9. Start Xbox App Remote Play when Xbox starts.

in XboX Insiders
    Start Xbox App Remote Play when Xbox starts.: hey guys! Every time when I start my xbox, I need to start the windows 11 Xbox App and remote play to get the sound to my PC. Is there a way to automatic start the windows Xbox + Remote Play when...
  10. Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to...: Trying to play through the Xbox app Remote Play option. Xbox controller is connected to phone. Works in app until I start Remote Play. Once launched the system accepts some inputs but not all...