Xbox app redirects to w10 store with page saying "this app will not work on your device".
Discus and support Xbox app redirects to w10 store with page saying "this app will not work on your device". in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The issue here is that if im trying to buy Halo Wars 2, as an example. I will find it in the xbox app, click on it, and then the windows store app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radamee, Mar 4, 2017.
Thema:
Xbox app redirects to w10 store with page saying "this app will not work on your device".
Loading...
-
Xbox app redirects to w10 store with page saying "this app will not work on your device". - Similar Threads - app redirects w10
-
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
Is there a way I can redirect private server links on Roblox from my browser to the app...
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way I can redirect private server links on Roblox from my browser to the app...: I have S mode enabled from a previous owner and can't turn it off. This disables me from getting the official Roblox for my browser. I've been trying for a while now and still can't figure out how... -
XBOX Android App not redirecting to sign-in page
in XBoX AccessibilityXBOX Android App not redirecting to sign-in page: Hello microsoft, whenever I click the "sign-in" button on the android XBOX app, it doesn't really redirect me to the web sign-in page like it used to. The button goes gray for 20 seconds and just... -
Login Redirection from Xbox App
in XBoX AccessibilityLogin Redirection from Xbox App: Hello, I've been having an issue on the Xbox App on my laptop, where every time I insert my password, it loads, and then takes me right back to the sign in screen. This happens every single time...