Xbox app privacy settings

Discus and support Xbox app privacy settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I downloaded the Xbox app and it says I have to change my privacy settings to use it how would I do that and what do I change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwiftFoal923817, Mar 18, 2018.

  1. Xbox app privacy settings


    I downloaded the Xbox app and it says I have to change my privacy settings to use it how would I do that and what do I change

    :)
     
    SwiftFoal923817, Mar 18, 2018
    #1
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Muting and avoiding players?

    Can't find voice options under privacy on the X1 ????
     
    King Tones, Mar 18, 2018
    #2
  3. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Streaming problems

    Hey bud there's 2 options to change your settings there's Xbox live privacy and app privacy. If you didn't go into the app privacy, you need to go in there to allow apps like twitch and mixer and stuff like that if your streaming from an app. Try going
    into App privacy instead of Xbox live privacy.
     
    XBF Aaron G, Mar 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox app privacy settings

    Heya!

    You should be able to access all your privacy settings from your
    profile
    and adjust them at any time.

    You should see the Privacy settings button next to the Customize button on your Gamercard.

    Let's also make sure your account is
    verified
    and you
    security info
    is up to date with the account website.

    Post back and let us know if you run into any issues getting that set up!
     
    Mister Getafix, Mar 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Tomgwj
    Tomgwj Guest
    im un able to use the xbox app to join partys anymore even though i was able to before. Now it just says i need to change my privacy settings on xbox.com. but what do i actually need to do to get it to work again x
     
    Tomgwj, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Tomgwj Win User

    Xbox app privacy settings

    im un able to use the xbox app to join partys anymore even though i was able to before. Now it just says i need to change my privacy settings on xbox.com. but what do i actually need to do to get it to work again x
  7. Mister Getafix Win User

    Xbox app privacy settings

    Heya!

    You should be able to access all your privacy settings from your
    profile
    and adjust them at any time.

    You should see the Privacy settings button next to the Customize button on your Gamercard.

    Let's also make sure your account is
    verified
    and you
    security info
    is up to date with the account website.

    Post back and let us know if you run into any issues getting that set up!
  8. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Minecraft Realms

  9. XBF Aaron G Win User

    Streaming problems

    Hey bud there's 2 options to change your settings there's Xbox live privacy and app privacy. If you didn't go into the app privacy, you need to go in there to allow apps like twitch and mixer and stuff like that if your streaming from an app. Try going
    into App privacy instead of Xbox live privacy.
  10. XBF Zineb F Win User

    I want to play minecraft for windows 10 online but it does not work.

Thema:

Xbox app privacy settings

Loading...
  1. Xbox app privacy settings - Similar Threads - app privacy settings

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...