Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

Discus and support Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kanaza-E8BBA769-6788-4B9E, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work

I had a problem with the Xbox app (PC) where games would randomly disapear then re-apear again for a while and then yesterday the app froze completely and when I tried to reopen it the app stayed at the xbox logo the entire time even after I restarted my pc. I uninstalled the app and tried to re-download the app from a download link on the gamepass website, but it only gets part way through the installation and then the program shuts down completely.

I then tried to download the app through the microsoft store app on my pc and the option to do so is greyed out. When I checked other apps the download option for them was greyed out as well.

I have tried repairing and resetting the microsoft store app in the settings options to fix this along with resetting it manually but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be apreciated.
    Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work [​IMG]

Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work [​IMG]

:)

Kanaza-E8BBA769-6788-4B9E, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please make sure your windows, Xbox and game services are up to date.

Then proceed to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1.Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Games not showing up

they wont show in the xbox app, go to the windows 10 store and download history, they will be there.
  4. xBlack Love Win User

What if the xbox included in win10 system cannot open Microsoft Store

I would personally try troubleshooting through multiple steps,

1. Checking for updates on your PC

2. Checking for updates in the windows store for the Xbox app

3. Restarting your computer

4.uninstalling the Xbox app and reinstalling it may work

(I believe that is your question - that the xbox app specifically wont work)
  5. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  6. dylan_cole Win User

Problem with Xbox game pass ULTIMATE.

STATUS UPDATE:
    I fixed it, the MS store wont work, anybody whos reading this and is having the same problem, download the XBOX app and sign in, if that doesnt work. Good luck i guess.
Thema:

1. Xbox app (PC) wont download and Micrsoft store app wont work - Similar Threads - app wont download

2. hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi my xbox pc app wont work download error 0x803FB005: please help me i tried to fix my xbox app cuz it kept saying update needed then id update and it would still say it so i uninstalled it and now i get the error when i try to download it again...
  3. Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app at PC wont download (stuck at 0b/s): I have a good internet, and theres only 2 peoples using it right now. But somehow EVERY 15 seconds i restart the download, it went to 0b/s when i can download in EA like 5MB/s and steam 3.5MB/s....
  4. Download wont start on PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download wont start on PC Xbox app: So I wanted to play Crusader Kings 3. Tried to start it and I got an error. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it. It got to 100% and I got a new error message. So I tried to reinstall it...
  5. Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download error code "0x8013505": I am trying to download the Xbox app and when it is around 25% done it stops downloading and after a few minutes an error comes up as "0x8013505" I have tried alot to try and fix this from...
  6. I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download minecraft. I have the minecraft installer but it wont install the app and...: [img] This screen is showing when i click install. 5eb1b231-3374-4c32-914e-eaa011022bb0
  7. Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont download Minecraft Launcher: I have done everything including resetting my whole laptop and tried fixes from youtube and the internet and still nothing works. I’ve successfully downloaded Minecraft before but now it doesn’t...
  8. Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on laptop wont change download loaction from C: to D:: I try using this post but it didn't work because the linked they used was no longer worked. Every time I Changed C: to D: it goes back when I try to download a game. I repaied the app. restarted...
  9. Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app doesn't download in the folder i want it too and wont open!: I recently got the Xbox Game Pass PC and downloaded Superliminal but when i tried to open it, it said that Windows could not access it and it shows that it downloaded in "WindowsApps" file. I...
  10. Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased PUBG on XBOX APP, download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install...: Download wont begin. I only get a notification that "install this content to an xbox console" i can only stream it. Im on PC by the way. a2fe5d48-dc87-4784-afbd-63b866f08a86