Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start

Discus and support Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Game Pass Ultimate Germany Windows 10 ver. 19041.208 Xbox App (Beta) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 Downloaded and installed the game successfully. When trying... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dieklobrille, May 1, 2020.

  1. Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start


    Game Pass Ultimate
    Germany
    Windows 10 ver. 19041.208
    Xbox App (Beta) ver. 2004.2000.57.0

    Downloaded and installed the game successfully. When trying to play, it opens the game window, won't progress any further, and automatically closes after 20 seconds or so.

    Haven't experienced that for any other game yet.

    submitted by /u/dieklobrille
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dieklobrille, May 1, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. yobrizo Win User

    New games

    street of rage 4, great game yeah
  3. DigorimEsse sou eu Win User

    Controles genéricos funcionam para jogos da Microsoft Store ?[Translation-Do generic controls work for Microsoft Store games?]

    Ola skyrider y

    Aqui eu ja testei com :

    Minecraft doungeon

    Killer Instinct

    Marvel x capcon

    Street of rage 4

    E nao fincionou em nem um

    Estou baixando outros pra ver se em algum consigo fazer funcionar

    [Translation - hello skyrider y

    Here I already tested with:

    Minecraft dungeon

    Killer Instinct

    Marvel x capcon

    Street of rage 4

    And it didn't work in one

    I'm downloading others to see if I can get some to work]
  4. Sergiorj1985 Win User

    Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC

    I have just tried this and it worked, no idea why :D
    Same here but I'm unable to play it online.
  5. Geordie Flash Win User

    Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC

    I have just tried this and it worked, no idea why :D
  6. Semihawk Win User

    Street of Rage 4 not launching on PC

    Can't believe it, but shaking window works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQJGH0x4Uvc
Thema:

Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start

Loading...
  1. Xbox App (PC) ver. 2004.2000.57.0 - Streets of Rage 4 won't start - Similar Threads - App ver 2004

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. Blu-ray Player App ver 2.0.34.70 has broken DTS-MA audio on vanilla XBox One

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray Player App ver 2.0.34.70 has broken DTS-MA audio on vanilla XBox One: App: Blu-ray Player ver 2.0.34.70 Updated 2017-11-03 TL;DR Problem: No audio output for DTS-MA on Blu-ray media on original XBox One model Howdy Team XBox, I own all 3 models of the XBox One...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. streets of rage 4 wont start

    ,
  2. streets of rage 4 wont boot