Xbox App PC Slow Downloads

Discus and support Xbox App PC Slow Downloads in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a fast internet connection but my Xbox App downloads at 500kbs to 1kbs speeds. It should be getting 200mb speeds. Tried every single solution... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sparky862, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Sparky862
    Sparky862 Guest

So I have a fast internet connection but my Xbox App downloads at 500kbs to 1kbs speeds. It should be getting 200mb speeds. Tried every single solution I could find on Google even those some of the "Microsoft Techs" suggested using Admin Shell ect ect.

Anyone ever had this that can help me?

:)

Sparky862, Mar 31, 2023
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

3. TheeMarf Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Slow Download Speeds

I'm on gigabit internet as well.

Xbox app on PC is the only slow app when it comes to downloads. Consistently caps out at about ~22MBPS (~175mbps) where as plenty of other game launchers such as Steam/Uplay/Battle.net pull upwards of ~100MBPS (~800mbps). I'm on a gigabit connection. Why is the Xbox app so slow to download and install games? Its pathetic.

Edit
  4. TheeMarf Win User

Xbox App Windows 10 - Download SO SLOW with a Gigabit Speed

Didn't work for me but ty for sharing the info to check it.

Xbox app on PC is the only slow app when it comes to downloads. Consistently caps out at about ~22MBPS (~175mbps) where as plenty of other game launchers such as Steam/Uplay/Battle.net pull upwards of ~100MBPS (~800mbps). I'm on a gigabit connection. Why is the Xbox app so slow to download and install games? Its pathetic.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sparky862,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

Please see the thread below created by m1cm1ke on how he manage to fix his downloading issues.

Slow Download On Windows 11 Fix - Now have slow Download Speed - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Xbox App PC Slow Downloads - Similar Threads - App Slow Downloads

2. why is my xbox app downloading so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox app downloading so slow?: It appears that the Microsoft store is limiting my downloads speeds on the Xbox app and the EA app. Any help?? 947a66a5-5c27-40e9-80a9-9c4061330229
  3. Xbox app downloads speed slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app downloads speed slow: I use the Xbox app on PC and I have the same issue as a lot of others I've been able to see on this site. Download speed is incredibly slow seems to cap at 10mbps when my internet has Download...
  4. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  5. very slow download speed - xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    very slow download speed - xbox app: just awful, i have tried every single suggestion on the forums nothing helped, i'm never buying anything XBOX or GAME PASS ever again. i got high end pc, router 300mb, every available update,...
  6. Xbox App - Slow downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App - Slow downloading: Hi, Im just installing 70Gb game via Xbox App and the speed of downloading is terrible. Im downloading constantly around 2 MB/s and my real internet speed is around 80 MB/s. So whats wrong?...
  7. Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox app download speed slow when my steam download isn't?: When I download games on steam I get 600-700 mb/s but on the xbox app it's 10-15 mb/s. Is there a way I can fix this? 1064198c-bf5f-40a1-86d4-13c59c99fce1
  8. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  9. Xbox App Slow Downloads or Not At All

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Slow Downloads or Not At All: [img] I have tried to install several games on the Xbox App because I wanted to download Halo Wars 2, however, every game I try to download does so at less than 1Mb. I can update games no problem...
  10. Slow download speeds in Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download speeds in Xbox app: The download starts at very high download speeds (sometimes even over 90MB/s with my 1000Mb/s (125MB/s) internet). Once it downloads specifically 1.2GB the download slows down until it hits...