Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

Discus and support Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm getting a strange occurrence when trying to download generation zero; my pc crashes with the error "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area." I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TyroTalks, Mar 20, 2022.

  1. TyroTalks
    TyroTalks Guest

    Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen


    Hello!

    I'm getting a strange occurrence when trying to download generation zero; my pc crashes with the error "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area."

    I've checked to make sure my RAM is okay, it is.

    I've checked to make sure I have enough room on my hard drive. I do.

    I've cleared the MS store cache.

    Any other ideas why this might be happening?

    :)
     
    TyroTalks, Mar 20, 2022
    #1
  2. TyroTalks Win User

    Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

    Once my Xbox app updated I was able to install without issue.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

    Hi TyroTalks,

    There are things we need to consider regarding the Blue Screen issue you were experiencing. We understand that you were having issues downloading Generation Zero as you were prompted blue screen with an error message. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

    To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

    Please try to check if you this issue happens to other games you were installing.

    May we also know if you were running an antivirus, antimalware, VPN, or PC Optimizer in your PC?

    Is your Gaming Services up-to-date?

    Suggested troubleshooting:

    Check for update PC, Xbox app and Gaming Services and install if there's any.

    Restart PC.

    Please disable the antivirus, antimalware, VPN, or PC Optimizer running in your PC and try to redownload the game.

    If issue persist, please try this troubleshooting - Troubleshoot game installations on a Windows device.

    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

    Hi TyroTalks,

    We have not heard anything from you in the last follow up. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been answered. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

    Kind regards,

  5. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

    Hi TyroTalks,

    We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

    Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

    Kind regards,

  6. Ironmaiden76 Win User

    wireless display app for xbox

    the PC is miracast compatible (i have cecked, as i write before) and i launch from the pc when the xbox app is on the blue screen, but the issue come after this...
Thema:

Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen

Loading...
  1. Xbox App (PC) Generation Zero Blue Screen - Similar Threads - App Generation Zero

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]