Xbox App PC - eaconnect.microsoft - missing app

Discus and support Xbox App PC - eaconnect.microsoft - missing app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, every time when I open up the Xbox app I get a little pop up window saying that I need an app to open eaconnect.microsoft links. The only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NoFace352, Dec 14, 2020.

  1. NoFace352
    NoFace352 Guest

    Xbox App PC - eaconnect.microsoft - missing app


    Hey,

    every time when I open up the Xbox app I get a little pop up window saying that I need an app to open eaconnect.microsoft links.

    The only options I get is to find one in the Windows store, but there is no application that I can download from there.

    I thought it would help to download Origin and or the new ea desktop application but nothing changed.

    I'm clueless, would be nice if somebody would be able to help me.


    Xbox App PC - eaconnect.microsoft - missing app [​IMG]


    Some information:

    Windows 64bit 1909 (Build 18363.1256)

    Already installed all necessary updates (Windows updates and store app update thingies)

    :)
     
    NoFace352, Dec 14, 2020
    #1
  2. Mr ZEMM Win User

    Chat history gone in Xbox-app

    Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

    All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

    Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

    I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

    Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  3. OG Gamer Win User

    Chat history gone in Xbox-app

    Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

    All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

    Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    I use it but have not seen any of my chat history missing on my PC
  4. EnolaCat Win User

    Requesting discord nitro

    Thank you! I missed the end of his question regarding PC given this is the Xbox Games and Apps forum.
  5. TheH8er Win User

    Can't change Xbox Account on PC xbox app

    Do you mean sign out of the console companion app on my phone or is there a console companion app on my PC that I am missing?
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox app on PC missing library

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Yelow, you mention you installed a new NVMe SSD, did you reinstall the system from scratch and reinstall the games, or did you just move the games somewhere else?

    Are you able to view games through the Microsoft Store App by going to Library and then searching for games on the next page?
Thema:

Xbox App PC - eaconnect.microsoft - missing app

Loading...
  1. Xbox App PC - eaconnect.microsoft - missing app - Similar Threads - App eaconnect microsoft

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...