Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab

Discus and support Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, As the Topic says, my Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab. it just shows cloud compatible games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MariusGuese, Sep 11, 2022.

1. MariusGuese
    MariusGuese Guest

Hey everyone,

As the Topic says, my Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab.

it just shows cloud compatible games and the games I installed a few weeks ago (Sea of thieves).

I already tried the Powershel commands resetting the store and the app. I have no clue what could possibly cause this!

Help and tips would be highly apiciated!!!

I 'm using a Apple Macbook Pro M1 (arm64) with Parallels 18, I know there are compatibly issues with some (actually a lot) of games. But some were working just fine (the previously installed still are playable) and fore sure I was able to install them through the Xbox app.

If there is any possibility to download and install the games without the xbox app I would also really like this solution!

see the picture for reference. I own a xbox series S that's where most of the games were played.

Xbox App PC does not show  "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab [​IMG]

:)

MariusGuese, Sep 11, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Well then that’s where your problem is, none of those games are compatible with ARM

Parallels wasn’t correctly reporting the version of windows you’re using to the server before Would be my guess.

Apple does have x64 emulation for the m1 built in, but again, you’re not running on intended hardware. Parallels are the one who can fix it because they are the ones governing your copy of windows, and whatever was working before that isn’t working now is connected to them in someway.
  3. 0Molta0 Win User

Sorry, but I don't think Parallels can fix an issue with the xbox store.

Also for sure Parallels is not emulating a "PC" but uses virtualisation to run Windows 11 (arm version)!

It was working fine a few days back and after an Update it came into the useless state. Is there any marked incomatibility with arm64 I could find online?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

The store is a separate app

You're on a Mac, which is not a PC, so the games are not supported, available and will not install. Cloud is your only option. Even if you're running Windows, you're running it under emulation and this often breaks things like online stores

You need to contact Parallels, they are the only ones who can fix this. Microsoft does not support Windows running under emulation, only on intended hardware
  5. JediHunter2601 Win User

Unable to Claim Included Game Pass Trial for new PC

Signing in on a browser tab and viewing the order history shows previous game purchases made on an xbox console (same gamertag as the one signed in on my PC), but the game pass for PC trial I am trying to redeem is not shown there, or under the "Services & subscriptions" page.

Also, using the link to sign in on view my Xbox Profile shows the same Gamertag as the xbox app.

I can also see this offer in the Microsoft Store app in the Library under the "Included with device" section. Trying to Redeem here does the same thing as doing it in the Xbox app, where I select the payment method, it shows successful, but the offer is still there and I still don't see it on my account.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can`t download game I claimed in the Microsoft Store

Hi Ward. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please check your account's library instead of the store page. In some cases it may prompt you to buy the game on the store as it's a different edition of the game.

For Xbox consoles:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Under Full library > Owned games, you'll see all games that you own with the profile that's signed in to the console.

For PC:

Open the Microsoft Store and go to the Library tab. Select the Games tab, you may need to scroll down first. If the game's not there, click Sort and Filter and make sure the 'Only show installed games' option is unticked.

Or, on the Xbox app, simply go to the Library tab.
Thema:

1. Xbox App PC does not show "Game Pass", "My Library" nor the "Store" Tab - Similar Threads - App does show

2. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Xbox app does not open completely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app does not open completely: Hello, when I try to open an Xbox application it's just stuck on Xbox logo on black screen. Like I tried some solutions but none of them didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore, If there are...
  6. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  7. Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...: Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and history, just not the PC app. Signed out and back...
  8. why does it show do i own this game or app on a game i already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it show do i own this game or app on a game i already own: I bought cold war, rainbow six and many other games all digitally and now i cannot play any of my digital games becuse everytime it gives me the " do you own this game or app?" anyone have any...
  9. Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.: I've been looking at Microsoft Questions for the past few days looking for an answer to this problem, and I've tried just about everything now. I've restarted my computer, I've restarted the app,...
  10. I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought...: I bought a game from the Xbox app on my computer, however the game does not show as bought or downloaded on my Xbox console. I bought the game on the same Xbox account, just a different device....