XBox App, Pc, couldn't start Crusader Kings III

Discus and support XBox App, Pc, couldn't start Crusader Kings III in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I installed the app, checked my driver, everything is up to date. I could easily sign in to the app. The game installed also with nop... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Puyo83, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Puyo83
    Puyo83 Guest

Hello,

I installed the app, checked my driver, everything is up to date.

I could easily sign in to the app. The game installed also with nop problems.

But when i want to start the game, nothing happens. I mean nothing. No error, no freeze, nothing.

What can i do?

Thanks!

:)

Puyo83, Sep 11, 2020
  2. PendulumSoul Win User

Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Achievement List Complication

4. Francia J. Win User

Crusader Kings 3 not getting gamepass ultimate discount on console

Hi Candyvanman007, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per checking, even on the website, there is no discount for the game. You may have seen the PC version of Crusader Kings III. I got you the link here for the Xbox version: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/crusader...

It's not listed on the known issue list so we may need to check from time to time if the game will be discounted.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

6. Vickyval9915 Win User

Problem with Crusader King III

Thank you for your rapid answer ! Sorry, but I didn't mentionned a detail : it's on PC. I have the game pass, and the game can't open the game..
Thema:

1. XBox App, Pc, couldn't start Crusader Kings III - Similar Threads - App couldn't start

2. W10 XBox app - continual "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live"

in XBoX Accessibility
    W10 XBox app - continual "We couldn't sign you in to XBox Live": I recently purchased Halo MCC through Steam and was having problems getting past the Xbox login. I'm able to log in to my account, but clicking "Let's Go" on the "Choose how you look on Xbox"...
  3. Updated Windows and the Xbox app couldn't play any games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Updated Windows and the Xbox app couldn't play any games...: Updated Windows and the Xbox app couldn't play any games. I followed the recommended steps to restart and that didn't help. The next step was to uninstall and reinstall, but nothing will...
  4. Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in xbox pc app. We couldn't sign you in xbox live.: So i'm getting this message when i try to log in in xbox app we couldn't sign you in xbox live. I tried a few posts options but none of them did work. I unistalled the app used the power shell...
  5. "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows: Hello, This happens when trying to install Back 4 Blood: [img] And the "more info" link is just a google search, which is pretty insulting tbh Not sure what is going on, changed my password...
  6. Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC App: 'We Couldn't Sign You in to Xbox Live (0x80004005)' When Already Signed in...: Hello, This issue is occurring specifically with Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus via Gamepass for PC. I had already played the game this way a few times, when suddenly yesterday I received the...
  7. Hello! on the Xbox app on my pc I keep getting the message, "We couldn't sign you in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! on the Xbox app on my pc I keep getting the message, "We couldn't sign you in to...: I have tried so many "fixes" that just are not working. The error code is 0x80072EFD. Help me out so I can get back to playing some games! f9c7da8c-e8c5-4fac-9713-f50a2385eefb
  8. Whenever I connect my xbox to console companion app it says "We couldn't connect to your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I connect my xbox to console companion app it says "We couldn't connect to your...: I can stream games to my phone from my xbox but I can't stream them to my laptop. I have a windows 10 laptop. The console companion app detects my xbox but when I click on it it always says "We...
  9. Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps on saying that it couldn't save my profile picture. I really want a custom...: I REALLY need help. Please someone help. 612eef52-a024-4890-947e-495c7fff97f1
  10. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...