Xbox app party chat

Discus and support Xbox app party chat in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I'm on pc and the xbox party chat continues to disconnect me. I join a party and usually within 10 mins I'll get disconnected. It still appears that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dan Birdd, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Dan Birdd
    Dan Birdd Guest

Xbox app party chat

I'm on pc and the xbox party chat continues to disconnect me. I join a party and usually within 10 mins I'll get disconnected. It still appears that I'm in the party. theres no indication other than no one is talking. I leave the party and come back and everyone in my party says "disconnected", while My name says "connecting". the only way to get around this is to restart my computer. Only for this whole thing to repeat a few minutes later. I've researched other post and followed all these steps to no avail. I can't find anything else to try to fix this problem. This has been happening for months now. Different routers and Modems, even different locations completely (moved). Please, any help or direction would be appreciated.

:)

Dan Birdd, Jul 5, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

14 day xbox live trial issue

Usually apps and party chat and xbox Live parties are forbidden with trials
  3. Christyna64 Win User

xbox party?

The Xbox App works with party chat.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

No In-Game chat while using Xbox Companion App

Hi AustinM2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Are you streaming to Twitch directly from the Twitch app on the Xbox? Or are you streaming your Xbox One to your PC through the Xbox Console Companion app? Are you using party chat on the Xbox, or a party through the Xbox Companion app?

What you are describing is by design using the Xbox Live party chats because the servers for the chat are separate from the in-game chat servers. Xbox Live parties effectively mute in-game chat, and mute yourself from in-game chat as well because as I mentioned
    previously, party chats and in-game chats run on different servers. Xbox Live parties are more private channels for chatting with friends, so the muting aspect is by design. I believe this is why many Twitch streamers use Discord since you can hear both the
    Discord chat and in-game chat at the same time.
  5. jovanihrnndz774 Win User

Beta Version of the iOS Xbox App Accepting Users

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to take part in the experience of the Xbox app

These are some issues/features that would go great along with party chat on iPhone
    1. A way to switch between audio chat from iPhone and Xbox mic

I started a party chat on the Xbox app but then wanted to use switch to my headset on my Xbox, I had to leave the party chat and join again on the xbox

2. Possibly game audio on iPhone from the Xbox app

The Reason imm sending feedback here is because its not working with the testflight app on ios
  6. Atrovent 1 Win User

where is the party icon?

To my knowledge there are no party icons on the xbox website. For party icons or party chat you will need to get the xbox app for your mobile device to use party chat, or on your computer you can hold windows+g and it will open up an xbox UI where you can
    also use party chat.

if this does not help you can you please elaborate on “party icon”?
Thema:

Xbox app party chat

1. Xbox app party chat - Similar Threads - app party chat

2. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly: The Xbox app is able to pick up my mic and I can see it in the device properties settings in the Xbox game bar, but in a party I cant talk despite the mic being picked up. I can hear people in the...
  5. How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?: Ever since I got the latest update, I haven't been able to talk or listen to my friends in a party. I have been both repairing and resetting both the game bar and the Xbox app, and nothing has...
  6. Party chat not working on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working on PC app: As title says party chat won’t work on my PC app. I can join party but cannot hear anyone and cannot talk. I have check that I have the right headphones and speakers connected. My app is fully...
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?: Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app? 1f402a61-7cea-4235-91de-ddb27b93fe7d
  9. Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app: “Trying to use party voice chat on Xbox mobile app.. We can invite each other to party. It will show both as "joining" the party, but the party will never start and it eventually times out. both...
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...