Xbox App Party Chat question.

Discus and support Xbox App Party Chat question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I was wondering.. Will the app ever get an option to set devices for the input and output of Party Chat? I've been able to join parties multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan6700, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Ryan6700
    Ryan6700 Guest

Hello! I was wondering.. Will the app ever get an option to set devices for the input and output of Party Chat? I've been able to join parties multiple times but I have no idea how many times they could hear me, but I couldn't hear them. And yes both the
    microphone for my headset as well as the headphones themselves were set to default *both regular default as well as communication default*.

:)

Ryan6700, Jul 30, 2016
  2. CornyDEFIB
    CornyDEFIB Guest
    Xbox app Party chat "TONS OF STATIC!!"

Xbox app party chat app tons of static please help!!

CornyDEFIB, Jul 30, 2016
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    HOW TO USE THE OLD VERSION OF NETFLIX WITH THE LATEST XBOX360 DASHBOARD UPDATE

Does the console's version of Party Chat get disabled when using the Netflix app?

-

If not, why is starting an Xbox Live Party and watching a movie not an option? Does it disable the sound from the video?

-

Sorry for the questions but we don't have the Netflix app here in the UK.

voteDC, Jul 30, 2016
  4. Xbox App Party Chat question.

Hey Ryan6700,

That's a great suggestion, I'll pass it on to the development team Xbox App Party Chat question. :) . Regarding the issue you're experiencing with party chat, there are multiple scenarios which could cause that behavior. The best thing to do is be sure to report it after encountering
    it by downloading the Xbox (beta) app and selecting Feedback from the dropdown menu in the top left corner. This allows us to investigate the issue further.

Thanks!

~Hammer

BroHammersley, Aug 1, 2016
  5. BroHammersley Win User

Hey Ryan6700,

That's a great suggestion, I'll pass it on to the development team :) . Regarding the issue you're experiencing with party chat, there are multiple scenarios which could cause that behavior. The best thing to do is be sure to report it after encountering
    it by downloading the Xbox (beta) app and selecting Feedback from the dropdown menu in the top left corner. This allows us to investigate the issue further.

Thanks!

~Hammer
  6. voteDC Win User

HOW TO USE THE OLD VERSION OF NETFLIX WITH THE LATEST XBOX360 DASHBOARD UPDATE

Does the console's version of Party Chat get disabled when using the Netflix app?

-

If not, why is starting an Xbox Live Party and watching a movie not an option? Does it disable the sound from the video?

-

Sorry for the questions but we don't have the Netflix app here in the UK.
  7. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox (Beta) app and Xbox Companion App

Hi,

The answer for question 1 is if you have the xbox game bar you should be fine

the answer for question 2 is that party chat should work but sometimes it doesn't work if somebody has bad NAT

the answer for question 3 is that the xbox app sees automaticaly which game you play if you havent logged out of the xbox apps
  8. Ŧuroĸħaŋ... Win User
  9. ngocphi Win User

14 day xbox live trial issue

Usually apps and party chat and xbox Live parties are forbidden with trials
Thema:

1. Xbox App Party Chat question. - Similar Threads - App Party Chat

2. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  3. Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly: The Xbox app is able to pick up my mic and I can see it in the device properties settings in the Xbox game bar, but in a party I cant talk despite the mic being picked up. I can hear people in the...
  4. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...
  5. How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?: Ever since I got the latest update, I haven't been able to talk or listen to my friends in a party. I have been both repairing and resetting both the game bar and the Xbox app, and nothing has...
  6. Party chat not working on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working on PC app: As title says party chat won’t work on my PC app. I can join party but cannot hear anyone and cannot talk. I have check that I have the right headphones and speakers connected. My app is fully...
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?: Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app? 1f402a61-7cea-4235-91de-ddb27b93fe7d
  9. Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app: “Trying to use party voice chat on Xbox mobile app.. We can invite each other to party. It will show both as "joining" the party, but the party will never start and it eventually times out. both...
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...