Xbox App, on Windows 11 will not load up

Discus and support Xbox App, on Windows 11 will not load up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox App will not load up, I have followed multiple YouTube tutorials, and other guides on how to fix, but still having issues. It will sometimes work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan dan7, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Dan dan7
    Dan dan7 Guest

Xbox App will not load up, I have followed multiple YouTube tutorials, and other guides on how to fix, but still having issues. It will sometimes work after about 20 attempts of repairing and resetting through the installed apps section on windows, and a few PC restarts, but this can take up to 45 minutes. Please help.

:)

Dan dan7, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Dan dan7,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are experiencing issue launching the Xbox app in your PC. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. When did the issue start?

2. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happen?

3. Are you getting specific error message or error code?

For the meantime, here the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Check for updates: Make sure that your Windows 11 is up to date. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click on Check for updates.

2. Make sure Xbox app is up to date.

• Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.
    • Select Library.
    • Under Updates & downloads, check if there is any updates available for the Xbox app. If an update is available, select Update.
    3. Uninstall and Reinstall the Xbox App: Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features, find the Xbox App, click on it, and select Uninstall. Then go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the Xbox App.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Dan,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Unable to install xbox app in Windows 10/11.

The Xbox App is already built into Windows 11 and therefore can not be installed.

Does it not show load if you search for 'Xbox' in the Windows 11 search box?
  5. pottsalot2 Win User

Xbox app won't finish startup while offline. Window 11

Then why advertise it as a feature. The Xbox app itself won't load, how is anyone supposed to play anything offline. It work 3 years ago. I'm gonna guess this is a Windows 11 bug. My windows 10 desktop works fine but, the laptop on windows 11 won't.
  6. AustinU. Win User

Xbox app wont start

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
    I installed the Xbox Companion App and the Xbox App still won't load, I am also on Windows 11.
Thema:

1. Xbox App, on Windows 11 will not load up - Similar Threads - App Windows load

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  4. My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox App on windows 10 is stuck on the loading screen.: I have tried so many different things to try and get the xbox app to get past the loading screen and I have not been able to. Everytime I launch the app I get to the loading screen that says...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App loads black screen, then closes: Hi, I recently tried to install the Xbox app on a Windows 10 desktop PC. I had issues and error codes trying to get it to install. Finally it installed. Try to run it and loads the black screen...
  6. Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.: Games appear with the message "Unable to display right now" I have "Reset", "repaired" and "Reinstalled" the app SEVERAL times. I made sure i have the most recent version of the app and the most...
  7. Xbox App on Windows 10 Loads Forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on Windows 10 Loads Forever: Ever since I restarted my PC about a week ago the Xbox App gets stuck loading forever whenever I launch it, it stays on this black screen until I close the app: [img] The app was working fine...
  8. Xbox app on windows 10 stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 10 stuck on the loading screen: I have tried what was mentioned in...
  9. Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass page on Xbox App on Windows 11 ,Will never load (just blank): I am an Xbox insider(Windows Gaming Preview) for the past year . Today, i was opining the Xbox app to find that the Game Pass Page won't load any images or any thing ,Although the search bar in...
  10. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...