Xbox App on Win10 - How to REMOVE games from other platforms like EGS or Steam?

Discus and support Xbox App on Win10 - How to REMOVE games from other platforms like EGS or Steam? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It happened not long ago. Suddenly NBA 2K21 that I purchased and play from Epic Games Store, shows in my "Recently played" page in my Xbox Profile. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Benvenutohan, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Benvenutohan
    Benvenutohan Guest

It happened not long ago. Suddenly NBA 2K21 that I purchased and play from Epic Games Store, shows in my "Recently played" page in my

Xbox Profile. I hate it because I never added that game to my Xbox App.

And the game actually shows in my "Achievements" page even though of course it has 0 G. It really destroys my Xbox profile page =(

Guys, please help me... How do I remove that game permanently from my Xbox profile? Is there any contact support that can help me please?

:)

Benvenutohan, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Benvenutohan Win User

Thank you for the reply. With all due respect but I don't think that's the solution im looking for.

How did it happen in the first place? I didn't even link the account to other platforms.

I need it to be removed from my account
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Benvenutohan, unfortunately it is not possible to remove this data, what you can try to do is check the online privacy options to see if you can delete some options.

Go to https://www.xbox.com/

After entering, click the profile picture in the upper right corner, and choose "Xbox Profile", then on the next page click on "Privacy Settings" and will open the "Privacy & online safety" page.

In the privacy tab you will have several options such as "Other people can see your activity feed" among others, select the ones you want to appear and then click submit.
  5. dempup Win User

steam检测不到xbox手柄

6. adi_677 Win User

Cant install game

how can it be a storage device if other game get install and other platforms (steam for example) install without any problems?

There is clearly something wrong with the xbox app
Thema:

1. Xbox App on Win10 - How to REMOVE games from other platforms like EGS or Steam? - Similar Threads - App Win10 REMOVE

2. Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app (win10) 0x80073CF9: when i try to install a game (fh4) the install fails and gives me the 0x80073CF9 error i have tried everything on google ran multiple PowerShell scripts and reset xbox app countless times. please...
  3. I changed my gamertag, but it doesn't change on the win10 app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag, but it doesn't change on the win10 app.: I've just changed my gamertag (with the legacy one as well) and it won't change on the Windows 10 app. It's the new one online, the legacy gamertag in the win10 has changed and I've reinstalled...
  4. Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Win10 PC Xbox App: Linked my Xbox & Riot accounts for perks, can't stop Riot Client from...: As the title says. I was irritated that I couldn't have the Xbox app on without it lauching the client since linking, so I decided it wasn't worth it. Followed the steps to unlink from Riot's...
  5. Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App crashes immediately on Startup in Win10 | 0xc000027b: Hi guys, I'm having issues with the Xbox App crashing immediately on startup. I am having problems with all games interacting with the XBOX app. Flight Simulator works fine after reinstalling...
  6. I can't download some games through Xbox app on my Win10 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download some games through Xbox app on my Win10 pc: The problem happens when I try installing games using my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to my pc. I press "Play with Game Pass" and It takes me back to main store page. e59b8b4b-471d-4ae9-a9a8-d619ce7b0e3c
  7. I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Snowrunner from the win10 Xbox app and now the game start, it gives an error...: My game won't start and it's giving me an error message. I started the download yesterday and it continued overnight. [img] 90bc8aa6-3962-453b-8c5d-d90e8ca78fef
  8. Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Win10 not streaming game from my Xbox One. Black screen after rocket.: I've been unable to stream my Xbox to my PC for the last few days, and nothing I do seems to fix it. I've done the usual troubleshooting, with a whole bunch of other stuff. Turning it off,...
  9. Xbox-app on win10 and installation of Flight Sim..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox-app on win10 and installation of Flight Sim..: Hi! I have an issue with this combo, where I'm not able to download and install Flight Sim from the Xbox-app. I have tried changing my securitysettings on my harddrives, changed owner of them...
  10. No install folders available using the xbox app for win10

in XBoX on Consoles
    No install folders available using the xbox app for win10: Tired of waiting hours to talk to a "virtual agent" so here I am. I've recently started trying the xbox app with the game pass, and nothing is working on it. When I try to sign in on the top...