XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

Discus and support XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OutlawSkot33, Dec 10, 2023.

  1. OutlawSkot33
    OutlawSkot33 Guest

    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live


    SO Microsoft/Xbox, are you going to update the XBOX App on the PC BEFORE JANUARY so we can download our captures before they get wiped? Every article says you can do it through the app by clicking on your profile at the top left corner, but hey, like everyone else I can not. If you're not going to update the app before then, you should postpone the bone headed decision to wipe our captures till we are given a viable means to save everything like you said to.

    :)
     
    OutlawSkot33, Dec 10, 2023
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

    Hi,

    Please be aware, this is a community forum, serviced largely be other users (like me), it is unlikely you will get an official answer from a Microsoft support representative here. I understand what you're saying, the information is now outdated. I am also not able to locate my captures via the PC Xbox app.

    The only work around is to download the Xbox App on your phone. From here you can download your captures to your phone storage.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

    Screenshots and Recordings

    The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

    How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

    I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

    Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
  5. Aixtreme Win User

    XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

    Thank you for your answer. I know how to upload captures from my xbox. I wanted to know, how to upload them from my PC to XBox Live.

    I downloaded the XBox Console Companion App and there one can read, that uploading screenshots from PC to XBox Live is currently not possible.
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

    Converting Captures to my computer

    Basically what I am doing is using my Xbox App on my Android and downloading it from my captures in app to the phone. And from Phone to PC.
Thema:

XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live

Loading...
  1. XBOX App on the PC and the INABILITY to download captures from XBOX Live - Similar Threads - App INABILITY download

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...