Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

Discus and support Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mnuemonicle, May 26, 2023.

1. Mnuemonicle
    Mnuemonicle Guest

Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com...

Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page?

:)

Mnuemonicle, May 26, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com but it’s a blank white page?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you checked for any available updates for both your phone and App?

Also, are you using the power saving mode? Sometimes the App will have problems whenever it is on
  3. Mnuemonicle Win User

I turned off low-power mode and i checked for updates and still nothing
  4. DheerajSharma8 Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
  5. jsiets Win User

Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

I did all this and it still won’t let me in. I sign in and it will bring me back to the sign in screen
  6. Max..… Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
Thema:

1. Xbox app on phone won’t let me sign in. I click sign in and it brings me to login.live.com... - Similar Threads - app phone won’t

2. I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have xbox on my phone and play Nintendo, when I text on the app I get "This text is...: I've checked microsoft settings and xbox settings and couldn't find anything. 08cd519f-2de5-4ee7-9e18-8602489936e6
  3. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says “turn on your console and sign in with your account” but it is on...
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S requires console set up with phone app every time I turn it on.: Every time I turn on my console I have to go through the whole console setup process with the app. I’ve read similar issues in this community and here’s what I have already checked. I have the Dec...
  7. Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into my Xbox Cloud Gaming app on my phone: When I try to play a game on my phone it tells me to sign in, and when I try to sign in it loads for a second and then does nothing. 34de4ff0-31ed-43a0-a2e9-5585bbecc692
  8. How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.: Hello, I need help uploading my Xbox game bar clips to my mobile app on my phone, I used to be able to do this but for some reason the upload button on the Xbox game bar does not show up anymore....
  9. When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white

in XBoX on Windows
    When I go on my xbox cloud gaming app on my phone my screen will turn white: I need help finding out why my screen goes white 8a937d04-9423-4b13-a801-9423bb61e186
  10. My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.: It’s not my connection at all. My husband is right next to me playing on his Xbox just fine. a8f0f213-ca6d-4400-a516-94296b5cc859