Xbox App on PC - unify and fix design elements

Discus and support Xbox App on PC - unify and fix design elements in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/hyperactiverobot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/hyperactiverobot, Nov 5, 2020.

  1. Xbox App on PC - unify and fix design elements

    /u/hyperactiverobot, Nov 5, 2020
    #1
  2. LOWxONxHealth Win User

    The revolution is at hand! Gamers will Triumph!

    pc is unified but pcs are designed to multtask and are not efficient at gaming .they require huge cases and noisy fans and are not portable at all
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

    "Time Played" Stat Bug

    Thanks, done. I actually found this issue is present in the Xbox App on PC as well, which makes sense being a unified ecosystem, so this is a legit PC related bug as well as a console one.
  4. Revocke Win User

    Microsoft rewards

    They need to make a unified app, with Game Pass, Console Streaming/xCloud, Xbox App and Rewards
  5. Elohmn Win User

    Give Me Powerful $600 NextGenXbox

    [quote user="voteDC"]Sorry for the question but I always like to know why people don't like playing on one gaming platform. Whether that be the PC or a console. [/quote]I'll answer, because a lot of people like to play on a Unified
    Platform knowing everyone is using the same Hardware. The PC by nature of it's design will never offer this.
  6. chemicalsora Win User

    Will there be another Xbox console after the Xbox One?

    "The next Xbox could very well be just a program on PC. They seem keen on integrating the Xbox One, xbox Live and PCs together into one unified experience."

    Plausible. 10 years ago, I wouldn't have imagined that iPods could just be an app on my smartphone. That's just how tech works.
Thema:

Xbox App on PC - unify and fix design elements

Loading...
  1. Xbox App on PC - unify and fix design elements - Similar Threads - App unify fix

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...