Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen

Discus and support Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open the Xbox app it stays on the splash screen. I have tried the troubleshooting steps that involve the Microsoft store. The Xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGayPandaBoy, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen

When I try to open the Xbox app it stays on the splash screen. I have tried the troubleshooting steps that involve the Microsoft store. The Xbox app has been uninstalled and reinstalled. The issue only persists on this device. When I try using another windows profile the same thing happens.

Device is running Windows 10.

:)

TheGayPandaBoy, Feb 9, 2023
  2. [Marek] Win User

XBOX app stuck on logo screen

Hello Everyone that stumbles upon the same problem,

I have had that (endless logo on xbox app start... never waited long enough to see any error codes) on Win10Home.

Did just step 5, rebooted the pc and xboxapp works again. Hope this helps other people.

Step 5: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

1. Click Start, and then type Windows Power Shell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    4. Hit Enter.
    5. Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.
    Best Regards,

Marek
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello N1kza,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Windows where you can't log in with your Minecraft account as it gives you an error code 0x89245102. For this error code please refer to this link for you to get more details about it. [MCL-22340] code: 0x89245102 code: Deep Ocean. - Jira (mojang.com)

So that we can better understand the problem, We would like to ask a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Do you have any screenshot of the error message for us to identify more? Conceal any persona information for security reason.

We would also like to suggest that you follow the steps below if you have done some of the steps below you may just skip it:

Step 1: Sign out all accounts signed in your PC including the one that you're trying to sign in on your Xbox app.

Step 2: Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps on your computer by clicking the Run troubleshooter button on this link. This process will check and resolve common issues with the apps on your PC.

Step 3: Click on this link for the steps to perform a clean boot. This process will start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows.

Step 4: Reset the Windows Store to clear the Store cache.

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    Step 5: Uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to update it.

1. Click Start, and then type Windows Power Shell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    4. Hit Enter.
    5. Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.
    Once done, try signing in again your account on your Xbox app and see if the same issue happens.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello N1kza,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Ben Bradfield Win User

Xbox app is not working properly on Windows 10

I have tried all 3 solutions now and when I launch the xbox app I am still stuck with just the app having the black screen and the xbox logo in the middle pulsing.
  6. AudioGasM Win User

I'm getting Code: 0x800700B7 with new Xbox Beta App for Windows 10. (Can't install)

i have the same issue. The OS shows the app is installed but it just does not load. Stuck at the green xbox logo screen for hours. Then i just close it.
Thema:

Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen

1. Xbox app on pc stuck onn logo screen - Similar Threads - app stuck onn

2. Xbox app stuck on launching for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app stuck on launching for PC: I've looked everywhere for fixes for this and none of them work. Here is the list of things I have tried, all of which either seem to do nothing or make the app stuck on updating 100% for hours....
  3. Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox app stuck on "Launching the Xbox App" screen on PC?: It's been stuck on this for 20 minutes now and it still won't load or open. And yes I have restarted my pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times. I'm also up to date on my windows...
  4. xbox app stuck at xbopx logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app stuck at xbopx logo: I'm asking for help once again, it's been weeks since the xbox app has worked, I'm paying the game pass for nothing, I expect a minimum of help from Microsoft because we have a contract: I pay and...
  5. Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on PC is not opening anymore. Is stuck on startup screen before crashing...: I've tried scanning and repairing the xbox app, deleting and attempting to reinstall everything. I am stuck on the same issue. Any suggestions? 5f814e40-c1c6-4216-8b3a-47848fba451d
  6. Xbox App updating stuck at 0% inside the app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App updating stuck at 0% inside the app: [img] I have tried pretty much everything i can think of to fix this but am still stuck. I waited to see if it would update over time but after an hour and a half i gave up. There is no update to...
  7. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  8. How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Xbox app stuck on updating: Whenever I try to open the Xbox app, it tries to update, and then says something went wrong with the error code 0x80073cf9. I am trying this on a new Windows 11 laptop, I have tried to find what...
  9. XBOX app stuck on logo on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app stuck on logo on startup: Hello! Recently, i have been trying to download minecraft, and for it i also need the XBOX app. I currently have Windows 10. Everytime i start up the XBOX app form microsoft store, it just freezes...
  10. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...