Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any game

Discus and support Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any games. I tried to re-install Xbox app and game services also tried to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mohamed Osama2, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any game

Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any games.

I tried to re-install Xbox app and game services also tried to a different internet connection and tried resetting Microsoft store still same issue.

xbox app stuck screenshot

it was working fine. this start to happen after my internet became slow for 10 minutes then come back.

i had this issue before and to fix it i re-installed the windows it was very annoying.

:)

Mohamed Osama2, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Mohamed Osama2 Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

3. Mohamed Osama3 Win User

Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any game

same issue but with more active replies : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/my-library-is-gone-and-the-games-that-i-own-isnt/8ab8aec7-e296-497a-9e09-12478cb5d5cd
  4. MattRings Win User

Can't download Thief

You're not the only one.... I can't download any Gold games at all (stuck at 0% installing), and no apps load, either.
  5. DavidKnise Win User

completely unplayable crashes my xbox one during loading screen

Either the current Xbox Alert that gaming is limited is preventing any of my games to load, or this install severely broke my system. I can't play any games now and all of them get stuck on the loading screen.
  6. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

INSALING XBOX GAME ON PC

Is it possible to install an xbox game on pc and play it?
    Hello, This is Elijah.

Microsoft/Xbox allows players to "Buy once, Play Anywhere" on PC or Xbox. The game list is extensive but does not cover all.

Simply visit

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

if you own the game (make sure to sign in first) you can play any of those games, on PC or Xbox.

Xbox Game Pass Owners have access to the Xbox App (PC) games that are installable to PC and Xbox.

Visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc for Xbox App (PC) for the official app for PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on PC stuck on loading games covers and i can't play or download any game - Similar Threads - App stuck loading

2. stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    stuck at the loading screen on the mobile xbox app: I tried to clear the caches even reinstall the app. Still not working. As long as I log in my account, The app is frozen, but only the loading circle is still spinning. what do i do...
  3. Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on PC opens but remains stuck on black loading screen: Anytime I open the xbox app on pc to access game pass or such I’m met with a black loading screen with an xbox logo. It’s been like this for probably a year now and it’s quite annoying. If anyone...
  4. Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC stuck on loading screen via xbox app: Everytime i lunch the game it stucks on loading the main menu, after the xbox live account selection, after the easy anticheta load, in te screen with "halo MCC" written on the middle. The game...
  5. My Xbox app is stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app is stuck on the loading screen: Hello. The Xbox app is stuck on the loading screen with the Xbox logo with a black background. It happened a month ago. I have seen this problem several times on the internet and there are many...
  6. Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app doesnt load And Starfield stuck in synching: The Xbox app doesnt load at all. It does the opens up then goes into a scene saying xbox app loading. and it sits there. I have tried all the stuff people have recommended in every other post like...
  7. My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox wouldn't load any app or games. I reset it and now I'm stuck again.: My Xbox wouldn't load an app or games so I factory reset it and now I can't sign in either it's like I'm stuck in permanent loading screens. I don't know what else I could do or what is wrong with...
  8. Stuck in Xbox App Loading Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck in Xbox App Loading Screen: Hi, I have this Problem for like 6 months now. Everytime i start the Xbox App on my PC it just loops in the Loading screen. I already tried every single step that is out there:...
  9. Xbox app on windows 10 stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on windows 10 stuck on the loading screen: I have tried what was mentioned in...
  10. Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family app stuck on loading screen iPhone & iPad: Hi there, Hoping for some help as it’s been like this for a couple of months now? I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both devices but same issue. Both devices are on iOS16.6 any clues?...