Xbox app on PC missing library

Discus and support Xbox app on PC missing library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am missing my entire game library on my pc within the Xbox app. The games are still installed because I can still launch them through file explorer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yelow lemon, Jan 29, 2023.

1. yelow lemon
    yelow lemon Guest

I am missing my entire game library on my pc within the Xbox app. The games are still installed because I can still launch them through file explorer shortcuts and I have signed out and back into my account multiple times. I have also rebooted my computer several times in trying to fix this. I have followed the instructions within this thread and it worked for that individual but not for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-library/6c460902-28a4-424b-9e4b-c0c10aed1d51

I do not know if this has anything to do with the issue but I did just recently install a new NVMe SSD into my computer.

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Xbox app on PC missing library [​IMG]

:)

yelow lemon, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Yelow, you mention you installed a new NVMe SSD, did you reinstall the system from scratch and reinstall the games, or did you just move the games somewhere else?

Are you able to view games through the Microsoft Store App by going to Library and then searching for games on the next page?
  3. Georges C. Win User

No worries, because since you installed the drive, you will probably have to install some games instead of moving them.
  4. yelow lemon Win User

Sorry for the confusion. I installed the new NVMe but have not moved any data to the new drive yet. I am still using my old Samsung SSD for all my data. I was worried that my NVMe caused this issue (Since it happened soon after it was installed) so I have yet to move any data to it. It is formatted though and ready to use as a drive in my computer.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

have you reset the app, go to app and programs in settings, locate xbox app and click advanced or the 3 dots, select reset and load it back up.
  6. yelow lemon Win User

But I still have my hard drive with my games installed on them and I haven't changed my install location. Shouldn't all my games still be showing in the Xbox app until I change where it is looking for those games?
Thema:

1. Xbox app on PC missing library - Similar Threads - app missing library

2. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  3. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  4. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  5. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  6. Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing: I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to...
  7. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  8. The Xbox app game library missing older content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app game library missing older content.: The Windows Xbox app game library does not show games purchase from the Microsoft Store that were previously accessed via the Xbox Companion App. Only current Game Pass and Xbox Store content is...
  9. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...
  10. Xbox app "This app needs a few things that are missing on this PC"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app "This app needs a few things that are missing on this PC": My xbox app loads to the above stated message at the bottom of my screen (picture wont upload for some reason). I cannot click anything to view the xbox app settings. I am on windows 11 it is a...