Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now...
Discus and support Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/1nsignif [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/1nsignif, Apr 7, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now...
Loading...
-
Xbox app on pc, it's always been a mess of an app but how the hell are the icons now... - Similar Threads - app always been
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]
in XboX InsidersSeptember 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,... -
My laptop always ask me for permission to open the xbox app. Why?
in XBoX Games and AppsMy laptop always ask me for permission to open the xbox app. Why?: Why does my laptop always ask "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" whenever I want to open it in my laptop and play there? I have windows 11. If i allow it, would it... -
Why are these apps always in the update queue?
in XboX InsidersWhy are these apps always in the update queue?: Every time I open the update queue, Events (Beta), Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, Xbox Original Avatars, and Xbox Avatar Editor need an update. This doesn’t appear to have anything to do with console... -
Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...