Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

Discus and support Xbox app on Pc infinity loading - in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Doe sombody know how to fix infinity loading screen on Xbox app on pc. I try everyting, i unistall xbox game, use powershell options and nothing helps.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milos Trajkovski, May 16, 2025.

  1. Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -


    Doe sombody know how to fix infinity loading screen on Xbox app on pc. I try everyting, i unistall xbox game, use powershell options and nothing helps.

    :)
     
    Milos Trajkovski, May 16, 2025
    #1
  2. SweetMonet Win User

    Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

  3. Milos Trajkovski Win User

    Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

    I try every step and same error, its stuck on 100%


    [​IMG]
  4. SweetMonet Win User

    Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

    Hi, Milos! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble launching the Xbox App on your PC. No worries, I'm happy to assist you with this today.

    Please follow these steps. Make sure to close any games and applications before proceeding. Thank you.

    Open the Microsoft Store by pressing Windows Key + S, typing Microsoft Store, and selecting App Settings.

    Click on Repair and then Reset the app.

    Repeat the same process for the Xbox App.

    Restart Your Device:

    After repairing and resetting both apps, restart your device.

    Sign back into both the Xbox App and the Microsoft Store using the same email.

    Check if this resolves the issue.
  5. Milos Trajkovski Win User

    Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

    Same issue when i start xbox i got same picture of loading:


    [​IMG]
  6. SweetMonet Win User

    Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

    Please press and hold the Windows key, then press R

    Type netplwiz in the box, then click OK

    Select Add

    Select Sign in without a Microsoft account

    Select Local account

    Enter a username, password, and password hint

    Click Next

    Click Finish

    Once done, please press the Windows Key + L then sign in using the local account.

    Sign in using your Microsoft account on the Xbox App and Microsoft Store App.

    Then see if that will fix the issue. Thanks!
Thema:

Xbox app on Pc infinity loading -

Loading...
  1. Xbox app on Pc infinity loading - - Similar Threads - app infinity loading

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...