Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

Discus and support Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I´ve tried all the things posted in forums and none of them worked for me, activated delivery optimization, changed DNS, all that and the Xbox app... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darko2304, Dec 7, 2021.

  1. Darko2304
    Darko2304 Guest

    Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps


    I´ve tried all the things posted in forums and none of them worked for me, activated delivery optimization, changed DNS, all that and the Xbox app still cap my download speed at 11 mbps, i have 600mb internet and in all other platforms i download at 60+mbps, i need some help

    :)
     
    Darko2304, Dec 7, 2021
    #1
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

    Oh I see. :/

    Darko2304 care doing a test?

    Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the main screen.

    Select Settings > Games, then select Xbox Network.

    In Xbox Live Multiplayer, check Nat Type.

    Tell me what comes up please
  3. Darko2304 Win User

    Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

    I didnt because its a desktop computer and i dont have WiFi adapter
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

    Might be just an instability with the app indeed. Have you tried via Wi-Fi to test it?
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Darko2304, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Darko2304, try this tutorial on the link below, it might help you to improve the download speed on the app:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Darko2304 Win User

    Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

    Thank you for your response, i tried that tutorial too and didn´t work, i think i tried all the tutorials i´ve seen on internet about this and still the same, i have ethernet connection too and when i do a speed test i get 600mbps so i don´t know where is my problem.
Thema:

Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps

Loading...
  1. Xbox app on PC capped download speed at 10-11 mbps - Similar Threads - app capped download

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...

    in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX PC app just downloaded 2TB of data per day and hit my usage cap of 8TB for the month...: As described in the title. I was out of town for a long 4 day weekend. When I woke up this morning I started getting overage warnings from my ISP. Sure enough, it said I had used 97% of my 8TB...
  10. 100 Song Cap in Playlists on WP8 Xbox Music App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    100 Song Cap in Playlists on WP8 Xbox Music App: Hey folks. So I've been a Zune user for nearly 4 years, and a forced Xbox Music user since wp8. Anyway, I've made a few playlists on my 920 for exercising and whatnot, but I was confused because I...