Xbox App on PC can't detect installed games?

Discus and support Xbox App on PC can't detect installed games? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have many games installed on my device. Today i opened the app and it showed me 0 installed games despite they ARE installed. And it seems the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Svartsten, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Svartsten
    Svartsten Guest

I have many games installed on my device. Today i opened the app and it showed me 0 installed games despite they ARE installed. And it seems the only way to play them is to download them again. Over 500 GB.

Every game launcher has the detect installed games feature. Why not in the Xbox app?

:)

Svartsten, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Every game launcher has the detect installed games feature. Why not in the Xbox app?
    Hi,

Windows 10 games and apps does it differently. The games are encrypted and this encryption is unique to the Windows install. If you install Windows fresh again (even on the same PC) the games will be locked. You will to need to delete the WindowsApps folder to reclaim the space and install the games again.
  3. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

did u ever figure out how to fix this, or did anyone? I have the same issue with the Game Pass app on Android, it can't detect my Xbox One that's on the same network, I can't do any remote installations & therefore can't complete the Xbox Pass quest for
    doing a mobile installation...
  4. BUDZI0L Win User

Xbox Pass PC

I wrote that i installed game by xbox app with pc pass -_-

Second thing, game is not installed, only files left...files what I can't get into.
  5. Sir LUEshi Win User

Windows 8.1 not seeing XBox One

I'm still not having any luck with this, even after installing xbox video and ensuring media center was installed on my windows 8.1 machine. I still can't get the pc to detect the xbox one, despite them being on the same network.
  6. Malacath Win User

DNLA media Player

I just installed that plex media server to my PC and the xbox was able to detect that straight away so if your xbox can't detect the windows media play or the plex then my assumption would be either your anti-virus, firewall or your some setting in your
    router is blocking access.
Thema:

1. Xbox App on PC can't detect installed games? - Similar Threads - App can't detect

2. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  3. Can't open the Xbox app on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox app on PC.: Hello, I am unable to open the Xbox app, whenever I try to it displays the error code "0x80070422". I've tried using the windows update troubleshooter, and that has done nothing, I have tried...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  6. Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i rent a Conan server through Gportal xbox app: Can't rent Conan Gportal server through xbox app says "pick a different way to pay" i even added a gift card to my account to pay but it won't even let me use my account funds....
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  9. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  10. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox pc app game detection