Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

Discus and support Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EcHo Nuclear, Apr 9, 2019.

1. EcHo Nuclear
    EcHo Nuclear Guest

Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your conversations". Also when im in a party with people, they say
    that my mic is super glitchy and sounds like theres a bunch of fans going on in the background, even though in Skype, discord, or any other type of chat, it sounds perfectly fine. Iv'e already tried restarting my PC, resetting the app, Uninstalling and installing
    again, I don't know what else to do.

:)

EcHo Nuclear, Apr 9, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Echo,

Thanks for keeping us updated as to what is going on. The only thing left would be to

reinstall windows completely
    . With headsets that are plugged into the PC they have ben known to supply feedback.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. EcHo Nuclear Win User

yup, I just typed them in word for word, space by space, symbol by symbol, letter by letter, the first 2 commands seem to work fine but then the last one just starts to pop up these errors a quarter way through like,

Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'C:\AppXManifest.xml' because it does not exist.

At line:1 char:37
    + ... s| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (C:\AppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it

modifies are currently in use. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80073D02)

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] c3c0fc88-eda1-0001-3b10-c1c3a1edd401 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID c3c0fc88-eda1-0001-3b10-c1c3a1edd401

At line:1 char:37

+ ... s| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.I ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

I don't understand what any of them really mean but theres alot more. Also my network status for internet connection is connected, Xbox Live services are up and running, Latency is 53ms, and Packet loss is 1%
  4. EcHo Nuclear Win User

The phone app works just fine with any account, but the PC app messaging works with another account but the party input is still messed up
  5. EcHo Nuclear Win User

This didn't work either :(
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello EcHo,

We would like to suggest a few other things to try in order to mitigate this issue down to what could be the cause of this.

Can you confirm is this is occurring through the Xbox app on a mobile phone as well?

Have you attempted to sign into a different account, if you would happen to have a different account to try?

Try these for us and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged - Similar Threads - App cant send

2. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  3. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  4. I cant send messages from the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant send messages from the xbox app: I know the way to fix it but.. Problem. I dont have a phone number. ed2bf070-6bf9-4b4b-86f6-14436aa1c390
  5. cant send massages in xbox app in windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    cant send massages in xbox app in windows 10.: i cant sen messages in xbox app in windows 10 i get this massage 75b8720b-01c8-4378-bffa-09815aa25407
  6. Microsoft: App fail and cant send messages

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: App fail and cant send messages: Microsoft (Routers): App fail and cant send messages the app i use from google play lets me sign in then it boots me out. I try to access my messages in the web page through my browser and i cant...
  7. windows 10 , Xbox app or Xbox.com cant receive new message or send new message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 , Xbox app or Xbox.com cant receive new message or send new message.: its been two weeks since i have this problem , been using xbox.com to message but just now, it stop updating, u cant see new message coming in,even tho my friend clearly have send it to me. i...
  8. Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I send msg in my xbox app? Tired with the code to my Phone and started it over: why cant I send msg? And I bought pocket version but now I cant use it? 6ab5d8e0-b682-4e6e-9f7c-1645af90298e
  9. can you please send me the game codes again? i cant see the old messages on the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you please send me the game codes again? i cant see the old messages on the xbox app: can you please send me the game codes to redeeem the old gears of war games again? i cant see the old messages on the xbox app thank you! fe4b00b4-a60a-4d27-a5b5-600fc30a2c27
  10. People i cant send messages on my Xbox app and i cant even open my friends profile how do i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People i cant send messages on my Xbox app and i cant even open my friends profile how do i ...: Can someone help me to fix my problem i cant send messages on Xbox app!? b8809b95-1e53-4fca-96e3-604803c19ad0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant send messages with xbox app on pc