Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS

Discus and support Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm Having Issues with the app displaying No data consoles One S and Series X and Xbox App My xbl Profile (oops looks like you're stranded) try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Mikro, Dec 22, 2020.

  1. Mikro
    Mikro Guest

    Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS


    I'm Having Issues with the app displaying No data consoles One S and Series X and Xbox App My xbl Profile (oops looks like you're stranded) try again restart app error I'm thinking network Issues because
    setup went well. I'll try and nab some screenshots

    It happens viewing console tiles in apps library captures and games tabs as well only on 1st start 2nd start everything starts normally

    :)
     
    Mikro, Dec 22, 2020
    #1
  2. IceStorm III Win User

    x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

    [quote user="Unity2012"]I have a Kindle Fire and my Xbox One Smart Glass is working fine. Please try again.[/quote]He's right, it's there now (wasn't earlier). The app is here. It is not compatible with the original Kindle Fire. It works with the Fire HD
    and both HDX tablets.
  3. Private Maximo Win User

    smart glass?

    it still only Xbox companion on Kindle Fire HD as you have to side load it and has not been updated to the new smartglass App though it says it is smartglass.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

    smartglass & blackberry playbook

    Yep same with kindle fire app
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

    x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

    [quote user="Jayadub"]

    I will disagree with the post above. The current Kindle Fire HD and HDX are NOT budget tablets. The iPads are overpriced for value.

    [/quote]

    I never said the kindle fire was a budget tablet. I was just making a general statement. When i mean budget i mean offbrand. Kindle is made by amazon, things like that, surface, nexus, galaxy etc are all made by repitable companies. With that said, the issue
    with the kindle is the lack of app support (same issue with the surface tablets) and the performance still falls way short of the ipads. even the older ipad 2 can be found for the same price as a fire HDX and the A5 chip apple uses is better. I did alot of
    research for this for the same reaon he asked. I looked at the fire, nexus, galaxy, excite, surface, and ipad.
  6. actual sins Win User

    Xbox app but on kindle

    You cant get the xbox app on Kindle i dont think, because its a fire tv products
Thema:

Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS

Loading...
  1. Xbox app on Kindle Fire 8 HD Issues Latest app Build and Kindle OS - Similar Threads - app Kindle Fire

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  9. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  10. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...