Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games?

Discus and support Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Maybe its just me but im pretty sure you use to be able to. You should be able to anyway or am I just missing something.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Endoproxy, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Endoproxy
    Endoproxy Guest

Maybe its just me but im pretty sure you use to be able to. You should be able to anyway or am I just missing something.

:)

Endoproxy, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Endoproxy Win User

iOS and Xbox app are up to date.

When in the store on the Xbox app prices and the option to buy don't even show up.

I can purchase through my Xbox and marketplace website just fine but the app doesn't work.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Endo,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with purchasing on the Xbox App on the iOS. To help clarify the issue,

• Have you tried updating the device or app?
    • Do you receive an error message when you try to complete a purchase?
    • Have you tried another device to make the purchase?
    I recommend taking a look at the following article:
    Get new games, movies, and apps through Xbox One

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

I've personally never attempted to use the Xbox app on iOS to buy something for the Xbox but I have seen that it should be possible.

I looked for some resources online and apparently not everything on the Xbox app for iOS is able to purchase since the only thing that it will give you is "Play on Xbox One". However, someone stated that they were able to purchase a game by searching for
    it instead of clicking on the game's tile.

I don't know if this has to do with Apple's app store policies or if this is any different on an Android device, but essentially you may just have to purchase the game from the console or the website.

Try searching for a game and let us know if you can buy it.
  5. SamuelCARVALHO SILVA Win User

TES 3: Morrowind

Hi George,

I can’t update the app because it’s the web app in safari.

The game isn’t listed since cloud gaming beta was released on IOS, so It’s not a temporary issue.

Thank you
  6. Kenzibit Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update FAQ

Why is OneGuide still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android?
Thema:

1. Xbox app on iOS why can’t I purchase games? - Similar Threads - app iOS why

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  4. how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i open an app that opens and closes without loading: ive tried to open spotify and i see the green logo and it closes it and takes me back to home, ive restarted my xbox 14 times and unplugged it around 8 times and that has not done anything my...
  5. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.: I am having an odd issue where I am unable to connect to anyone’s parties including my own on my iPhone SE 2 while on my Wi-Fi connection, but when I turn off WI-FI and use my cellular connection,...
  8. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  9. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  10. Xbox Series X doesn’t appear on the Xbox iOS app, its says “Set up a console”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn’t appear on the Xbox iOS app, its says “Set up a console”: So for the current week, I am visiting a relative in a different state. My Xbox in Maryland has remote features on and cloud gaming. However, yesterday, I checked the Xbox app and saw that there...