Xbox App on iOS almost never loads Screenshots.

Discus and support Xbox App on iOS almost never loads Screenshots. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The newer version of the Xbox App on iOS barely ever shows Screenshots in the Capture section. It has no issues loading clips (4K or not), but when it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kill_Kayt, Dec 27, 2020.

1. /u/Kill_Kayt
    /u/Kill_Kayt Guest

The newer version of the Xbox App on iOS barely ever shows Screenshots in the Capture section. It has no issues loading clips (4K or not), but when it goes to Screenshots that were taken after the the New App dropped (ones taken during the life of the old app show just fine) do not show up 9/10 times. Repeatedly closing the App and reopening for about 5-10 minutes straight usually gets it to start working.

What's worse is you guess removed all Captures from Xbox.com as "the app handles this now" even though the app clearly doesn't handle it. All in all the new app is hot garbage compared to the old one.

submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kill_Kayt, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Screenshots not loading

Hey there ma5k3d m0nkey.

Our teams are aware of some trouble with loading screenshots within the iOS app. Please keep an eye out for updates on this issue, thanks a ton for your patience!
  3. iKaneki Ken Win User

Xbox on Window 10

Sorry, another thing that I have forgot to mention was that my Microsoft Store app loads almost forever too but never loads anything at all
  4. alexkatbat Win User

9-days-old Captures Missing

I was able to get older screenshots to load on my Xbox by sorting the results by screenshots and games, but the older screenshots still will not show up on the Windows Xbox console companion or Xbox app.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working.

The only official way at the moment is to download the Xbox mobile app for android or ios, then log in and download the screenshots from there, then connect the device to your PC and transfer the screenshots.

There is a new feature coming to the Xbox, that will let you upload the screenshots to your Onedrive account, and then you will be able to download them straight to your PC, and then you can do what you want with them.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox.com Messages just spinning

Right now, loading it up with Edge and Firefox on my Windows 10 PC is normal. The Xbox app, however, is stuck with a spinning icon while it endlessly tries to load my messages.

Trying open it with Safari (with macOS) and Mobile Safari (on iOS) right now is greyed out with the spinning icon like you. The Xbox app on iOS, however, loads messages just fine.

Really have no clue what factors are causing this. What a strange, inverse scenario I'm experiencing here...
Thema:

1. Xbox App on iOS almost never loads Screenshots. - Similar Threads - App iOS almost

2. Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App crashing/closing (windows 10): Suddenly out of no where the xbox app wouldn't open but just close instantly. I tried restarting pc and repairing and restarting xbox app or even reinstalling it. I even tried reinstalling...
  3. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  4. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  5. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to connect to parties on ios Xbox app on Wi-Fi, but works on LTE.: I am having an odd issue where I am unable to connect to anyone’s parties including my own on my iPhone SE 2 while on my Wi-Fi connection, but when I turn off WI-FI and use my cellular connection,...
  8. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  9. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  10. Xbox Series X doesn’t appear on the Xbox iOS app, its says “Set up a console”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X doesn’t appear on the Xbox iOS app, its says “Set up a console”: So for the current week, I am visiting a relative in a different state. My Xbox in Maryland has remote features on and cloud gaming. However, yesterday, I checked the Xbox app and saw that there...