Xbox app on Android is broken when the phone's language is set to Arabic

Discus and support Xbox app on Android is broken when the phone's language is set to Arabic in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've reported this many many times through the beta version of Xbox app on android. The app is a complete mess, it switches everything from right to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EtC_X, Apr 10, 2020.

1. /u/EtC_X
    /u/EtC_X Guest

I've reported this many many times through the beta version of Xbox app on android.

The app is a complete mess, it switches everything from right to left without changing the language to Arabic.

I don't mind if the app doesn't have Arabic language (even though Arabic is officially supported in the console), But at least keep it in English without switching everything from right to left .

submitted by /u/EtC_X
    [link] [comments]

/u/EtC_X, Apr 10, 2020
  2. EmilsLasmanis Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Hello, I have quite unque problem.... my xbox (beta) app ir all in arabic! I checked all windows language and regional settings! reinstalled app, still all is in arabic and I can't understand a thing
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why is the Xbox App Still Broken After All These Years?!

The Xbox app on Android is not broken. It just recently got an update for it a few weeks ago. The app works fine on my phone. It must be a problem with your phone or your phone network.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Language issue

Try to reinstall the game. Maybe when you installed it, the console language could be in arabic. For a game to stay in english, when you install the game needs to be already set console language in english and not only when you execute the game.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

xbox Companion-console Language issue

What "companion console" app? Windows 10? Android? iOS?

For Windows 10 App: it use your system settings so the only idea I have is check if you have it updated using Microsoft Store.

For Android App you can edit language settings if you go to settings -> language

I don't use any iOS devices, so in this case I don't know how to help you.
  6. SubsidedGibbon0 Win User

Arabic Language

Thanks For The Info Can Someone Remove This.
Thema:

1. Xbox app on Android is broken when the phone's language is set to Arabic - Similar Threads - app Android broken

2. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  4. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  5. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  6. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  7. Android xbox apps: open a game directly

in XBoX on Windows
    Android xbox apps: open a game directly: Hi. I am wondering if there is any way to launch a game without having to open the xbox app first, and then select the game you want to play. The question applies for in-home streaming and/or...
  8. Xbox App and Xbox Beta App broken/outdated on Android (Read captions for information)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App and Xbox Beta App broken/outdated on Android (Read captions for information): [IMG] submitted by /u/Benny_schreiber [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Android app (Chat broken)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Android app (Chat broken): I've been having a problem with the android app when it comes to connecting to party's. I'll join a party and no matter what network or setting and even after a factory phone reset it's joins...
  10. App is broken on Android?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App is broken on Android?: I've been playing for a while, but recently the Solitaire Collection app has been randomly freezing in the middle of games. This isn't a rare occurrence, either. It happens every time I play. This...