Xbox app not updating the list of added games

Discus and support Xbox app not updating the list of added games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was waiting to play forza horizon 5 via the cloud gaming but the game didn't show up there, so I had to delete some games and download it to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gallobreno, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. gallobreno
    gallobreno Guest

    Xbox app not updating the list of added games


    I was waiting to play forza horizon 5 via the cloud gaming but the game didn't show up there, so I had to delete some games and download it to my computer, after that my friend showed me that in his app the game was avaiable in the cloud, so I had to uninstall and reinstall de Xbox app and it showed up as intended, but today I discovered that GTA San Andreas was suposed to be avaiable at the cloud gaming services too and wasn't showing up on the recent added nor when I searched for it, so I reinstalled the app again and it showed up. Is there a way to fix this or am I going to reinstall the xbox app weekly?

    :)
     
    gallobreno, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox app not updating the list of added games

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    Could you tell me if the same happens if you play at xbox.com/play?

    These steps can help you, give it a try.

    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app

    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.

    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

    Also, make sure your PC's region is set correctly for the country you live in. Sometimes you may have the PC in another region and this may be causing the problem.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Are they ever going to have a game pass section on the PC app?

    I'm not sure about adding a section to the Microsoft Store app, but the Xbox app specifically lists Game Pass games.
  4. matthewiag Win User

    Custom Playing Status?

  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    What day does 360 update thier online

    • Sunday is usely a app up date in rear caeses
    • Monday add-ons
    • Tuesday Title,game and system updates. And add-on deal of the week updated.
    • Wendsday XBLA and GOD games are added
    • thursday same as tuesday ecsept the deal of the week part.
    • Friday addon and realy XBLA games
    • Satuerday Same as sunday. But the most the app update same day as the game,title and system updates come out to you.
    There is your scheaduale
  6. ScantilyCloud Win User

    can't hear my party's members

    It happened after an anti-virus update? Try re-adding the Xbox app to the exceptions list for the antivirus. That would be a good place to start. Let us know if it worked.

Thema:

Xbox app not updating the list of added games

Loading...
  1. Xbox app not updating the list of added games - Similar Threads - app updating list

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  4. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  5. Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app had an update that failed, the app deleted itself: So when I turned on my xbox the app said it had an update, after a little while the update never finished and then just failed. After the update failed I noticed the insider hub was no longer on...
  6. The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...

    in XboX Insiders
    The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was...
  7. Xbox App update on all devices soon?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App update on all devices soon?: So, I was wondering with the new changes, will the Xbox app on all devices update too and if so when will it be updated? I say that because there is one or two changes that I know of that hasn’t...
  8. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...
  9. YouTube app not loading after update

    in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app not loading after update: Anyone's YouYube app cease to open up after preview beta update. Was watching YouTube , then saw there was an update.. after instal went back to YouTube and the app won't open. Restart didn't...
  10. Xbox-App update stuck at 0% and cant delete gaming services to fix it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-App update stuck at 0% and cant delete gaming services to fix it: Hellu, my Xbox-app is stuck at 0% and to fix it I already opened Powershell and used the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers" but I only get the...