Xbox app not showing all game pass games

Discus and support Xbox app not showing all game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,\ I am using the windows xbox app, it is up to date. I notice that when I select "My Library", it lists all the games I own, and while it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WallyWallyG, Dec 6, 2023.

1. WallyWallyG
    WallyWallyG Guest

Hello,\

I am using the windows xbox app, it is up to date.

I notice that when I select "My Library", it lists all the games I own, and while it does have an option "on game pass", it practically makes no difference.

If instead of this I select "Game Pass" from the left hand menu, it only lists 153 games, when there are 400+

Why are they all not showing? For example Star Field. It is not there for me. If I search for it in the search bar, it does appear, says included with game pass, lets me install it, etc. But it is not showing in the games list, which is super annoying (for this and for all 250+ titles not showing up...

Anybody know a fix?

:)

WallyWallyG, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Ruud Koot Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Disney+ perk did not show for me in the Xbox app on PC. It did show on the Game Pass app on iPad, but said it could only be claimed on PC or Xbox. I was able to claim it through the Game Pass app on Android. (In the UK. Had done a 30-day Disney+ trial earlier this year already.)

Also check which app you use. Most platforms have several (Xbox app, Game Pass app, ..) and not all show perks.
  3. WallyWallyG Win User

Hi. Thanks for trying, but no...

1) Already said in my OP, the app was up to date

2) There are no issues

3) All games are in my region (US)

Turns out for some unknown reason the app was putting restrictions on my id, as if it were a child account. Found out when actually trying to install Starfield.

Logged out and back in, and all 400+ games now appear.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi WallyWallyG, my name is Oskayra and it will be my pleasure to answer your question:

There are a couple of reasons why the Xbox app may not show all Game Pass games.

1. The Xbox app may not be up to date. Make sure the app is updated to the latest version. To do this, open the Xbox app and click the View More button (three dots) in the upper right corner. Then select About the Xbox app. If an update is available, the app will let you know.

2. The Xbox app may be experiencing technical issues. If the Xbox app is experiencing technical issues, it may not display all Game Pass games. In this case, you can try restarting the app or the device.

3. Game Pass games may be available in specific regions. Some Game Pass games may not be available in your region. In this case, you will not be able to see them in the Xbox app.

I hope my answer has clarified several things for you and that you will be able to solve your problem soon.

Regards, Oskayra
  5. ankenkidz Win User

games are not available

Under the "Game Pass" section in the Xbox (beta) app shows all available games to download and play.
  6. Violent Lighty Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

I'm using android version 11, I've tried the game pass app and the game pass beta app, and my account has game pass ultimate. This problem only exists on my Galaxy S20 FE phone, but everything works fine on my Galaxy Tab A tablet. UPDATE: As of today, the GAME PASS app says INSTALL TO for all games, and the GAME PASS BETA app shows the PLAY button darkened and not working for all games.
Thema:

1. Xbox app not showing all game pass games - Similar Threads - app showing game

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  5. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  6. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  7. Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to show the current wait time on the Game Pass PC app?: On the Game Pass website, when I stream if there’s a wait it says, “Lots of people are playing! Wait time is about ________” Is there any way to get the same info to show when I load a game from...
  8. xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pc app only shows cloud gaming, no other choices.: I've noticed it once I've logged in on my surface. IDK if it's because it's a 2in1 pc, but I can't see the full library. is there any way to get the normal Xbox app? [img]...
  9. Showing Xbox game list on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Showing Xbox game list on PC app: Hello. I want to make this suggestion, let's see if can go on. Our Xbox game list, when u don't have a capture card on your console everything becomes harder. So, in order to avoid buying an...
  10. Xbox PC app not showing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC app not showing games.: Split from this thread. I am also having the same issue 041f1755-58fc-44a6-b111-e01e63482ec0