XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

Discus and support XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello good afternoon. I recently purchased a code through Target.com for 3 months subscription to Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I received the code in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RedRansom83, Dec 14, 2020.

  1. RedRansom83
    RedRansom83 Guest

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status


    Hello good afternoon. I recently purchased a code through Target.com for 3 months subscription to Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I received the code in the email and activated it on Microsoft.com. My status is displaying a current Gamepass Ultimate subscription
    valid through 3/18/2021. However when I try to play games via the Xbox app on my PC its saying I don't have an active gamepass subscription.

    :)
     
    RedRansom83, Dec 14, 2020
    #1
  2. BruceMcConnell Win User

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

    Just found a temporary resolution on another post.

    You can install and play directly through the MS store. I have doom eternal downloading now. Excited to check it out on my new rig :)
  3. scottyw88 Win User

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

    Having the same issue on PC. Account say my sub is good until March but keep getting the "Join Game Pass" when trying to download anything.
  4. BruceMcConnell Win User

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

    I started having the same issue last night. I get "Failed to load subscription" on the PC app. Yet I can play on my phone.
  5. BruceMcConnell Win User

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

    I just got off the phone with support. This is an issue on their end and they have raised the urgency status on it.

    Hopefully it is resolved soon.
  6. RedRansom83 Win User

    XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

    Yeah now I see where mine says that too.
Thema:

XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

Loading...
  1. XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status - Similar Threads - app registering Gamepass

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...