Xbox app not installing on PC. How do I fix?

Discus and support Xbox app not installing on PC. How do I fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant install the xbox app. I have tried mostly everything I could find. In the microsoft store I click download it starts loading for a long time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ebad Ahmad, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Ebad Ahmad
    Ebad Ahmad Guest

I cant install the xbox app. I have tried mostly everything I could find.

In the microsoft store I click download it starts loading for a long time then gives an error. I also tried downloading the app from google but when I open the xbox installer it loads a third of the way then says it has problems installing etc. How can i fix this?

:)

Ebad Ahmad, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ebad A. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I would like to ask some questions:

— Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft store, or is just the Xbox app the one that's downloading?

— Is your PC on Windows 10 or Windows 11?

— What potential solutions have you tried to solve this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. mqny172 lol Win User

Minecraft will not update to 1.19.2

how do i fix this on PC my microsoft store will not let me update any apps or install any more apps?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

How do i fix xbox app on pc

Hello, Kai. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest this potential solution. Please try it and share your comments.

Step 1. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

Step 2. For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one, the same applies if you see 2 GamingServices.

Furthermore, in case that didn't work, I would like to ask what other potential solutions you have tried before creating this post.
    Please describe each one.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Kai leahy Win User

Hello, I have followed the steps and I still have the same problem. The steps I have taken so far to fix this issue is making sure I have completed all windows updates through settings. I have deleted and reinstalled xbox app multiple times through the microsoft store and online. I have also repaired and reset the xbox app through the app settings.

I am pretty sure this is all I have done to resolve this issue so far.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Kai.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:

Option 1:
    Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (administrator)

Then, run the following command: (you may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.

Option 2:
    Run the SFC tool on your PC. This tool may help to find potential corruptions in your system.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Option 3:
    Run the in-place upgrade. Please note that the in-place upgrade is not the update we perform via PC settings:

For Windows 10:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/7f0b236e-3c6c-4913-9691-c4baa2a6190a

For Windows 11:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4d469147-2747-4dcb-88a4-aae9273a4500
Thema:

1. Xbox app not installing on PC. How do I fix? - Similar Threads - app installing fix

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. Fresh Windows install to fix up gaming PC but in Xbox App Settings for Offline Devices Get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Windows install to fix up gaming PC but in Xbox App Settings for Offline Devices Get...: You are at the limit of 3 selections of PC for offline play in 365 days. You can choose a new PC on... But it's the same computer just with a fresh Windows Install. Same Serial Number and...
  4. PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE Fix The 0x803FB005 Error Code When Installing The Xbox App on Windows 11: Based on the recent forum posts, some as recent as an hour or 30 minutes ago, I'm not the only person having this issue. I uninstalled the Xbox app because it is broken, it kept insisting that I...
  5. Can't install any app on my xbox series x. How do i fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any app on my xbox series x. How do i fix?: I was wanting to reinstall spotify on my xbox series x just to find out i can't install any app. Error code 0x80244022. c93fb2e7-52eb-4a1c-a945-190278963c88
  6. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  7. how to i fix the xbox app installer error code 0x8024008

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to i fix the xbox app installer error code 0x8024008: when i try and install the xbox app installer on pc it kept getting paused by the error code 0x8024008 d8c0efd8-a1d3-4d75-8d54-4dfdb80400b5
  8. no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no install option for redfall on pc xbox app how do i fix this?: i had the game installed a few days ago and its dissapeared from the app, so i uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling it but now when i go to the redfall page it only has the 'see in...
  9. How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix "XBOX isn't supported by this country/region" error to install XBOX app in PC?: I've been having an issue where I can't install any games or apps in the Microsoft Store and I've tried every method possible including contacting the Microsoft Support Team. So I attempted to...
  10. How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the Xbox App can not click on install: [img] I bought xbox game pass, and i wanted to download some games, but my install button is stuck on 3 dots. I already repaired my app, and trying unistalling it but it wont change. if i log out...