Xbox app not installing ark

Discus and support Xbox app not installing ark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so a couple of months ago i bought ark: survival evolved on my computer. Later i got it on my xbox because my PC broke down. The problem i have is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Knight Snowy, Dec 18, 2021.

  1. Knight Snowy
    Knight Snowy Guest

    Xbox app not installing ark


    so a couple of months ago i bought ark: survival evolved on my computer. Later i got it on my xbox because my PC broke down. The problem i have is that i can't install Ark directly from the microsoft store, and have to use the xbox app on my PC. However the download will stop at 1 or 2 percent and will not resume no matter what i do.

    I have factory reset my computer,
    I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.
    I have installed the latest updates for windows.

    And yet, It will still fail to download ark.

    Can somebody help?

    :)
     
    Knight Snowy, Dec 18, 2021
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Microsoft Game Taking Up Disk Space, But Not Downloaded On My PC.

    You are not able to see Ark installed on the Microsoft store, on the Xbox app and not even by going to Start > Settings > Apps ?

    If you open the Xbox app and try to install Ark again, does it start to download everything from the beginning? I would suggest you to try it since the game may not be recognized as installed by the Xbox app but it is installed. If that's the case, it will download/install in less than a minute.
  3. Eli Moore1 Win User

    Microsoft Game Taking Up Disk Space, But Not Downloaded On My PC.

    In both Microsoft store and Xbox app it shows Ark in my library, but says it needs to be installed. I tried installing and it tells me I need at least 163.9 GB.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox app not installing ark

    Hi there Knight welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest you try these basic troubleshooting steps!

    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

    Click Check for Updates;

    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

    Then try this:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    Then do the same for the Xbox app:

    Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

    After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

    If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

    In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
  5. DevonLivingston Win User

    Xbox app not installing ark

    I am having the same problem. I have done everything I can think of. I did this same exact thing with no results. It still just gets to the two percent and stops.
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox app not installing ark

    Well, I suggest you try this:

    Open the Settings app it is the gear in the start menu.

    Open Accounts

    Click Sign-in Options

    Scroll down to Privacy

    Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

    Restart your PC!
Thema:

Xbox app not installing ark

Loading...
  1. Xbox app not installing ark - Similar Threads - app installing ark

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  6. No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?

    in XboX Insiders
    No "Play" button in Xbox app for some installed games?: This started happening within the last 2 weeks. Multiple games I have installed on Xbox PC app (now at v2604.1000.32.0) have displayed an issue where they are installed but there is no Play button...
  7. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  8. I just installed fortnite on the Xbox App/Microsoft Store and when I try to open it this...

    in XboX Insiders
    I just installed fortnite on the Xbox App/Microsoft Store and when I try to open it this...: Error X Couldn't start: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\436609B6.Fortnite Client 0.0.1.0_x64_9ncxwbgmmv 7m8\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64 FortniteClientMSG.exe" FortniteGame CreateProcess()...
  9. Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App add third-party installed games that are not steam/gog/epic: Hello! I play a lot of games that are not in those "big" launchers. And the Xbox App seems to have a nice leap with the possiblity to soon have a proper handheld mode. My question now is there a...
  10. unable to download/install minecraft launcher app from microsoft store.

    in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download/install minecraft launcher app from microsoft store.: when i go to click install it will work then the button will turn grey and load for hours without any form of movement happening. (image attached) i am able to download other games such as a...