Xbox app not Downloading games

Discus and support Xbox app not Downloading games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have started downloading some games recently and every time I start downloading a game it starts up to download but just is stuck on 0%.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Devine, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Xbox app not Downloading games

Hi I have started downloading some games recently and every time I start downloading a game it starts up to download but just is stuck on 0%.

:)

Michael Devine, Mar 20, 2023
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

minecraft launcher "something happened on our end" error

Please download the Xbox app and the console companion app, try to download the game from the Xbox app
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Is the Xbox messed up or the disc?

Hi sorry that your game is taking too long to download here is the trouble slow game or app downloads on the Xbox One guide

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Games-Apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not allowing to download PC Game Pass products on PC

Thema:

Xbox app not Downloading games

1. Xbox app not Downloading games - Similar Threads - app Downloading games

2. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  3. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  4. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  5. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  6. Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 every time I try and download a game from the Xbox app.: I even fully installed Starfield using my Gamepass and it waited until the very end to decide to not install. No clue why it won't work. It does this on the Microsoft store, too, but shows...
  7. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  8. Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store, Xbox App, and Xbox Game Bar Won’t download: Hello - I have a brand new PC I bought today and the system won’t download the Microsoft store, Xbox App, or Xbox Game bar. Has a solution been found for this? I am using Windows 11....
  9. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  10. I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play newly downloaded mature games on the Xbox pc app.: Every time I try to play new mature games that I just installed, I can’t, because I get an error code that says class not registered. It only happens with mature games, but it doesn’t happen with...