Xbox App no longer can load up games or download any games.

Discus and support Xbox App no longer can load up games or download any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was just trying to load up FH5 and availed there was something wrong with it. I now get the error code 0x80004005, same thing trying on other games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SecretDude21, Nov 24, 2022.

1. SecretDude21
    SecretDude21 Guest

Was just trying to load up FH5 and availed there was something wrong with it. I now get the error code 0x80004005, same thing trying on other games. Downloading other games doesn't work either, so I'd guess it's to do with the app itself. If anybody knows a fix it'd be appreciated.
    Xbox App no longer can load up games or download any games. [​IMG]

:)

SecretDude21, Nov 24, 2022
  2. SecretDude21 2nd acc Win User

[​IMG]
    Hi there, tried all of those and sadly didn't work.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Secret, error code 005 means a network restriction, friend.

Let's test some methods

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on Run as Administrator option;

Then run the commands below, press Enter at the end of each line ok? :

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

1.On the desktop, simultaneously press Windows + R keys to open Run;

2. In run, type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if prompted) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes of the presented files and click Clean System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the unchecked checkboxes again and click OK>Delete Files.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Mika Aleem Win User

Pre order that's not showing in games and apps

But usually when I pre order game it shows up in my apps and games as owned and I can download the pre order on my Xbox but it's not showing up in my Xbox on apps and games but maybe I have to wait longer
  5. Gabe Bodnar Win User

I cannot install gaming services for the life of me

i repaired gaming services and the xbox app no longer prompted me to download anything, but the issue of it saying "could not load instillation location, try again" was still apparent, so i reset gaming services as well and the progress bar for the reset was frozen, i closed that window and tried to find gaming services in installed apps again, and now it won't show up. Also the xbox app is asking me to download again.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Problem with credencial on xbox One

When you load any 360 game up after its loaded hit the start and select buttons (small round buttons on controller next to big xbox button) at same time this will bring up the 360 dashboard.

When that loads up there should be a choice of download profile click on that it will ask for email and password.

this will download profile with your new gamertag.

If this does not work and if this is your first 360 backwards compatible game make sure that your password is not longer then 16 characters the 360 including the emulator on the ONE does not like passwords longer then 16 characters.
Thema:

1. Xbox App no longer can load up games or download any games. - Similar Threads - App longer load

2. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  3. Apps no longer launch after last update - 4th oct 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Apps no longer launch after last update - 4th oct 2023: Hiya. I have 2 first edition Xbox Ones. They are literally the oldest hardware configs you can get. The xbox one I Made This console I have launches apps fine. However, I have another first batch...
  4. Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft App on Samsung Tablet no longer working: Why does the new Minecraft not work on my Samsung Tablet? How can this be fixed? 77da5df0-e261-4be5-aa00-1ce85710e894
  5. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...
  6. Sky go is no longer available on app store after reset due to new hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Sky go is no longer available on app store after reset due to new hard drive: Does anyone know why sky go is not available on the app store after a new hard drive was fitted and a factory reset? 430e1218-3e1c-4265-929e-86366d8764f0
  7. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  8. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  9. Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?: Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available? Is it being worked on or has it been shut down? Multiple people have complained about it, but there hasn't been any answers......
  10. I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer stream my xbox via console companion app on my laptop, when I try to test...: Any tips on how to fix this as it used to work perfectly 462f4153-954a-4ce0-b2e7-1c81e9a8eb15