Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function

Discus and support Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just as title says I think the app for windows needs a push to talk function. I am sure its been talked about before but I think this would be a good... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PapusaPapi, Sep 21, 2017.

1. PapusaPapi
    PapusaPapi Guest

Just as title says I think the app for windows needs a push to talk function. I am sure its been talked about before but I think this would be a good addition to the app.

Thanks brochachos

:)

PapusaPapi, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Xbox app on PC

This app desperately needs push to talk. All other voice chat applications (discord, mumble, blizzard literally all) have a push to talk option.

Bretheren Spock, Sep 21, 2017
  3. OliOli251
    OliOli251 Guest
    Push to Talk on Windows 10

Is there a push to talk option for the Xbox app on Windows 10? If so, how do I enable it?

OliOli251, Sep 21, 2017
  4. EerOrikz
    EerOrikz Guest

I agree hate using Xbox app on PC, needs push to talk

EerOrikz, Sep 12, 2018
  5. Thats a no brainer option they really should add. Would you like to make a suggestion at the Xbox Ideas website? It would cover issues or suggestions for the Windows Xbox app.

Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

coco meat train, Sep 12, 2018
  6. StateMan89
    StateMan89 Guest
    Certainly agree. It is a much needed function. You should be sure to post this on xboxideas.uservoice.com

StateMan89, Sep 20, 2018
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Surprised you can’t especially since you can use the Xbox app on the phone to talk.

brandiesel1, Nov 2, 2018
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Surprised you can’t especially since you can use the Xbox app on the phone to talk.
  9. EerOrikz Win User

I agree hate using Xbox app on PC, needs push to talk
  10. StateMan89 Win User

Certainly agree. It is a much needed function. You should be sure to post this on xboxideas.uservoice.com
  11. coco meat train Win User

Thats a no brainer option they really should add. Would you like to make a suggestion at the Xbox Ideas website? It would cover issues or suggestions for the Windows Xbox app.

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
  12. NealAllison Win User

Push to talk?

It doesn't really seem feasible on Xbox, you'd need a dedicated button for push to talk and there aren't many games that don't utilise all of the controller buttons in some way or another. It would be nice to see them implement push to talk on the
    Xbox App for the PC though, that seems more do-able!
    A push to talk function for the xbox app on PC is exactly was I was talking about. I understand its basically impossible to have this feature of you use a controller but on PC it would help out a lot of people.
Thema:

1. Xbox App needs "Push to Talk" Function - Similar Threads - App needs Push

2. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  3. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  4. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-xbl-multiplayer link: Hello all, I've been recently having issues with playing xbox games with my friends. They would send me on invite, and I would receive a notification that they have invited me to join. However,...
  9. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  10. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79