Xbox App Kicks Me Off of Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox App Kicks Me Off of Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody! I've been having a problem with the YouTube app where it either kicks me off of Xbox Live, signs my profile out, or both. When it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IrelynG, Sep 26, 2017.

1. IrelynG
    IrelynG Guest

Hi everybody!

I've been having a problem with the YouTube app where it either kicks me off of Xbox Live, signs my profile out, or both. When it happens, I get an error that says "something went wrong" and the app crashes after trying to load the video for a while. It
    happens at random, but happens more often than not after 10 min to an hour on the app.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It didn't help.

I'd really love to fix this. My Xbox is my main use for YouTube.

Thanks!

Lizzie

:)

IrelynG, Sep 26, 2017
  2. EA Gift
    EA Gift Guest
    getting kicked if youtube app

every time i load up the youtube app it kicks me off xbox live and when i do get on i can only watch 2 or 3 videos then it kicks me off again can anyone help?

EA Gift, Sep 26, 2017
  3. DR2 kicks me off of Xbox Live.

I recently downloaded this to play it with a friend, but every time I start up the game, it kicks me off of Xbox Live. It doesn't give any warning like "Disconnected from Xbox Live" or anything like that, it just does it. It also gives no indication as to
    why. When I try to reconnect, all it does is load for a moment and then say "Connection to Xbox Live lost." When I leave the game, I'm instantly reconnected.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and is there any idea how I can fix it?

Avenged Tucker, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Caliber44C Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting

I SEEM TO BE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM ONLY THERE IS NOT CERTAIN TIME IT KICKS ME OFF XBOX LIVE, BUT MOSTLY WHEN WATCHING NETFLIX, OR ANOTHER MOVIE APP.... THE APP WILL BE WORKING JUST FINE, AND THEN SUDDENLY IT WILL STOP AND TELL ME I HAVE TO SIGN IN TO
    XBOX LIVE, AND THEN I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE XBOX, AND TURN IT BACK ON AND IT WILL WORK FINE, BUT THEN AFTER A WHILE, IT KICKS ME OFF AGAIN, WHY ?? IT IS NOT THE MODEM, OR ROUTER, OR THE ISP, I HAVE GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING WITH XBOX, THE ISP, AND RESETTING
    THE MODEM AND ROUTER BUT TO NO AVAIL ?? DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM ? I BELIEVE IT IS THE SERVER DOING THIS, AND NOTHING MORE !!
  5. DEON-B520DDBA-C0F2-4 Win User

Acount

When ever I'm on xbox live why does it kick Me off of xbox live I can be on xbox live for like 20mins and suddenly I get kicked off and have to sign in all again help please.
  6. Ivben Jakinov23 Win User

Booters

No the kid completwly kicked me off my internet and i cant use xbox live now, he also kicked my friend
  7. TENNESSEE SHANE Win User

Help with proper connection

I removed dmz host and port forwarding and followed the xbox live forum info on port forwarding. My modem had an xbox live setting and automatically opened ports 88 and 3074. I got an open NAT and I was like oh yeah! Then I played with my friends and get
    kicked off randomly again oh no! When it kicks me from the game is also kicks me out of xbox party chat and eventually off live and reconnects.......help
  8. JarsaculaS Win User

my xbox will NOT stay connected to xbox live!!!!

My NAT is open. It kicks me off of xbox live every 15 or so minutes. Help!
Thema:

1. Xbox App Kicks Me Off of Xbox Live - Similar Threads - App Kicks Off

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. Help kicking someone out of xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help kicking someone out of xbox app.: Hello! So, my friend is in a bad spot currently. His Ex is pretty much logged into his Xbox account, and he can't get rid of her from it. He has changed his password, email and so on — but still...
  6. minecraft isnt letting me into worlds or servers, it will kick me out of the app when i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft isnt letting me into worlds or servers, it will kick me out of the app when i try...: so i open minecraft its fine, until i join a world/server, then when i get in the server i automatically get kicked from the app, the entire thing closes, my wifi is fine, I've tried to delete and...
  7. Kicks me out of parties in xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kicks me out of parties in xbox app: Everytime i join a party on Xbox it says you are not in party from xbox app on mobile but on my xbox it works which my mic is broken so i cant use xbox so i use the xbox app so will you fix this...
  8. Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.: It works on my console, and it’s on xbox app IOS, meaning i cannot check network. 564680f2-75b8-437c-8a5d-d05fd65f089a
  9. why does it kick me out of the game in Microsoft fight xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it kick me out of the game in Microsoft fight xbox app?: It kicks me out of the game but before I load the game it has this [img] 166077b0-e601-4f46-b93d-adeddec35461
  10. why does this app kick me off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does this app kick me off: Why does this app kick me off When I'm about to start playing It lets me pick the level, pick the number of cards then I get ready to play and it kicks me off 237d962a-5f16-4de0-a4fd-c933714f380d