Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

Discus and support Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i installed gears 4, just to see what it was, didnt like it, uninstalled. Next day i start the PC and the internet is super slow, i look at... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/metalhusky, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

So i installed gears 4, just to see what it was, didnt like it, uninstalled.

Next day i start the PC and the internet is super slow, i look at notiffication it says Gears 4 is downloading. Delete, reboot the PC, it starts the download again, wtf!?

submitted by /u/metalhusky
    [link] [comments]

/u/metalhusky, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Error code help

Reinstalling Gears 4 might also help as well.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

If none of the suggestions work, then try uninstalling the Xbox (beta) app, then uninstall Gears 5. After that reinstall Xbox (beta) app. That should hopefully fix the issue.
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Connection Lost in the Game Gears 4

If you have another Xbox profile that has an Xbox Live Gold membership, you can use that to test the game and check if the same instance occurs.

In addition, you may also uninstall and reinstall Gears of War 4 on your Xbox One console to refresh and sync all necessary updates for the game. Refer to this

link
    for the steps. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before reinstalling the game.

For in-depth assistance, you may also post your query to the Gears of War 4 forums. To proceed, visit this

page

Keep us in the loop with the results.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Gamepass App keeps reinstalling games

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

That's odd. I have never seen this behavior before.

See if re-installing the app on your phone, clearing your console's MAC, and restarting your internet devices can help you.

Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address and Clear.
  6. olijackuk Win User

Gamepass App keeps reinstalling games

Add me to the list of people this is happening to.
Thema:

Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4!

1. Xbox App keeps reinstalling Gears 4! - Similar Threads - App keeps reinstalling

2. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  3. Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps closing as soon as I open it, how do I fix this?: The Xbox app on my PC just closes immediately every time I open it. I don't know what else to say but this is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea what the problem is. I have all of the...
  4. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  5. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  6. Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app keeps telling me I earned points, but I don’t see them in the app.: On both my phone and Xbox Game Bar, it keeps telling me that I earned points, but when I go to open the app, nothing comes up and it just takes me to my profile. Only about 35% of the time does it...
  7. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  8. Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Account suspension keeps showing up in the Gamepass App: I have found this on my profile, after the pop-up shows up everytime in my Gamepass app. Everything works fine. I don’t know why it keeps coming up. Any fix? Thank you! submitted by...
  9. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  10. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...