xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

Discus and support xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krazykayra, May 22, 2024.

1. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

whenever i try to join a voice chat with my friends it gets stuck on connecting and i cannot join i have tried many fixes but none of them work any suggestions?

submitted by /u/Krazykayra
    [link] [comments]

/u/Krazykayra, May 22, 2024
  2. MahadiAntor Win User

Xbox Game Pass download keeps getting stuck. Need a fix.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to download an Xbox app on your PC.

If that is correct, you may want to try resetting the Store cache:

• Go to Start > type wsreset > select wsreset.
    • When the Store opens, check if app downloads have started.
    I am trying to download Metro Exodus from Xbox Game Pass App for PC but my download keeps getting stuck. This problem is not unique for this game but every game I try to download through Xbox Game Pass PC App through my Gamepass Pc subscription keeps getting
    stuck after running for a downloading for a 5 to 10 minutes. I noticed the download usally gets stuck when I use the internet during the download period. It doesn't matter if i use internet on the same pc or use my phone to connect to the same wifi. I don't
    think it's a problem with my connection. Because I don't have the same problem when I use steam, epic game store, origin, uplay etc. Only my microsoft/Xbox Gamepass Pc download seems to get stuck after running some time
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Cant install the Xbox App

Hello Iskander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As workstation PC is managed by your IT, it would be best to reach out to them first. Issues with getting stuck at Xbox app installation on Microsoft Store and stuck on Xbox logo upon launching Xbox app will occur if your PC is either connected to secured network or restricted by the IT.

Inform your IT admin that you would like to install Xbox app. This way they can either install it to for you.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mohamed Osama2 Win User

My library is gone and The games that i own isn't there anymore and gamepass section is broken

5. DANA PKB Win User

Disconnecting from xbox every 30 seconds

I am also experiencing Xbox App crash every 30 seconds. My Xbox is connected, I can play a game on my Windows PC, but the app crashes every 30 seconds, I have to keep clicking "Stream" and it's annoying. Then it refers me to "Test" my Streaming connection
    and the App says it cant connect to my Xbox, when in fact, I hear my game music playing in the background in the App. Which can't be right.

I have streamed to my Windows PC since the App Launch and never had connection problems.

System and App are both up to date.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Is the Xbox One just a subpar PC?

All consoles are PC, just non-upgradeable is all. Which is why PC tech blows consoles away over time because PC tech can keep changing and getting better, console tech is stuck until the next version is released which will be stuck and repeat this cycle.

-

There used to be a time where consoles would outperform PCs,, technology is just growing so fast these days that consoles cannot keep up with them anymore.
Thema:

xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc)

1. xbox app keeps getting stuck on connecting (pc) - Similar Threads - app keeps getting

2. I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x8007007E in the Xbox app: So basically I recently got Fallout 76 for the Microsoft store so I redeemed the key and than I had to log in the Microsoft store in order to install it ,but I couldn't so I tried on the Xbox...
  3. I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error c0000006 on my computer. It pops up in certain apps and games. How to...: I tried opening a Setup to install some games but I keep getting this external exception error c0000006. Also when I try to activate my windows, the settings just freezes. Any solution on how to...
  4. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    this is for pc so i open my xbox app and try to sigh in and i just keep getting you're not...: i just cant finger this out bit of help would be great 0342fd9c-eb26-47f2-917b-f131b75dd942
  7. trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to sign into the xbox app and i just keep getting the prompt to enter my password: every. single. time. i try to log into to the broken xbox app. i just keep getting asked for my password in an infinite loop. its not signing me in i just keep getting asked for my password back...
  8. Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and...
  9. [ Xbox App ] My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [ Xbox App ] My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the...: My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the 0x80070005 error like what the f*** I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 now and Starfield two times now needing to do it again for...
  10. Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?: Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts. Lets say that if i am game sharing and i do this does it get rid of the account i am game sharing with?...