XBOX APP Issues with Windows 11

Discus and support XBOX APP Issues with Windows 11 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not able to install games from xbox app.It is stuck at 0 %. I have tried all the methods like reinstalling windows store, gaming services and app.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mridull, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Mridull
    Mridull Guest

I'm not able to install games from xbox app.It is stuck at 0 %. I have tried all the methods like reinstalling windows store, gaming services and app. I even tried re-installing windows but nothing is working. Many other people also have this problem in windows11. Pls find me a solution asap otherwise my gamepass will be of no use.

:)

Mridull, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Keir Guild Win User

Can’ launch Game Pass Games from PC (Error 0x80004005)

Hi Georges,

Thanks for trying to help.

I am on Windows 11 and everything is up to date, both windows, the Xbox App and all the games.

I have verified and repaired all games. I have deleted and reinstalled the Xbox App. I have downloaded a windows 11 iso file and performed an inline install (I.e a complete reinstall of windows 11 but keeping apps and files). None of it has resolved this issue
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't stream xbox on PC 11 and I don't know why

the xbox companion app on windows 11 no longer streams xbox, this function has now been shifted to the xbox app for windows 11.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if you're experiencing this problem only with Windows 11, right now the best option for you is go back to 10

Please report this problem appropriately to microsoft using this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible and include your setup (Processor, RAM, graphics card, ethernet / wifi adapter, etc)
    Hopefully a fix is going to be released
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MRIDULL

If you reinstalled windows recently, please double check if everything is up to date one more time:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

If everything is up to date now, may I know if you already tried everything from this article?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

And, just to double check. Are you using an insider build or did you joined to the windows gaming program in the insider hub app?
  6. andersonpassos Win User

Windows 11 Xbox App Issues

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately this problem has been occurring for several days, and many users have been complaining about this problem, unfortunately it can only be repaired directly on the servers, and we are waiting for Microsoft to fix it. No procedure performed at your residence will be effective in this case.
Thema:

1. XBOX APP Issues with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - APP Issues Windows

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  4. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  5. Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue resolved for latest PC app update (2/23/24): You will need to use the gaming services repair tool to fix the issue. As I just updated it last night (2/22/24) and the next time I went to launch the same game I had been playing for the last 12...
  6. XBOX Controller issues when app in not "on focus"

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Controller issues when app in not "on focus": Hi, Did someone find solution for issue described in that article - it is really enoying :( I'm using "Mjoy control panel" as well as a "Fergo JoystickMIDI" and issue is the same. So it is not...
  7. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  8. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  9. Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows?: To troubleshoot Xbox app issues on Windows, update the app and your system, check network connections, and reinstall if necessary. You can also seek help from the Xbox support community for...
  10. I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am having issues with voice parties on the xbox app on windows 11: This is the error i get on the xbox app https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408402899618627586/1154584579223588964/image.png The error i get is Something went wrong with your party please try...